Can you help out Evergreenbound?

30 Dec 2010 16:06 #1 by mountaindollar
If there are any of you out there that can help out those in Evergreen with road conditions snow totals and anything else they might need to know with this storm please take a moment to go over and post at Evergreenbound.com

It would a be a great way to show your mountain neighbors how a forum based website works and how helpful the information found on them can be. I know this is not a huge storm but would like for them to get a feel of what it could be before they really need to get information and don't know where to go to get information.

This is the best mountain community and I know you will reach out to Evergreen community if can help with informations because you guy ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks,
Kim

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

30 Dec 2010 16:28 #2 by CC
Replied by CC on topic Can you help out Evergreenbound?
I am listening and have egbound up to post. Just not hearing anything over there.

30 Dec 2010 16:44 #3 by mountaindollar
A lot of my customers are just lukers and have not registered yet I am hoping they will start posting maybe asking for more information if they see how things work.

I think they are scared to post because they do not know how helpful/fun it can be.

Any helpful information you can give them that would be great and I really appreciate it.

Kim

30 Dec 2010 17:06 #4 by abc
If you could post weather and road conditions that would be great, especially very early tomorrow morning. There is a pond hockey tournament starting at 8am at Evergreen Lake. There will be lots of folks traveling up from "down the hill". I would like to see if I can keep my son's teammates informed. We are in Conifer so usually a lot different than Evergreen Lake area.

30 Dec 2010 17:35 #5 by jf1acai
Surprisingly, the crash on Evergreen Parkway that I just posted is the first I have heard on the scanner today.

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

30 Dec 2010 18:14 #6 by mountaindollar
Thanks, I did not hear a lot of sirens today which is great.

Again, thank you to everyone that will help us let the Evergreen Community know how great this site can and will be. Hope that the new users on the Evergreen side will soon learn how they can help 285. We are all one big mountain as I see it and need to be there for each other.

30 Dec 2010 19:36 #7 by jf1acai

Again, thank you to everyone that will help us let the Evergreen Community know how great this site can and will be. Hope that the new users on the Evergreen side will soon learn how they can help 285. We are all one big mountain as I see it and need to be there for each other.

I totally agree!

IMO, a community website will be as good as the members of the local community are willing to make it. 'Outsiders' can only give assistance, the 'locals' are the ones who really make it happen. We need to figure out ways to get the 'locals' involved.

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

30 Dec 2010 19:54 #8 by mountaindollar
Totally agree and hope to get some help from the 285bound folks as far as trying to keep the forums going we will also be helping when time allows between customers setting up new users so they are not scared.

285bound users are great and I know the will help out when possible.

Hope they remember that Evergreen is not that far away and post their business information on both sites.

It is all about buiding a community and I don't know a better or cheaper way to do it.

So for those of you who have not visited Evergreenbound please stop by and check us out we would love to have you!!

Time to create page: 0.156 seconds