Announcing the new Pet & Animal Page

09 Jan 2011 16:34 - 10 Jan 2011 12:44 #1 by 285critters bff
Announcing the new Pet & Animal Page was created by 285critters bff
We are so excited to announce the brand new 285bound Pet and Animal page. This is a wonderful new concept provided by the 285bound management team to all of our local rescue agencies to participate. Our goal is to not only feature dogs and cats but to also have horses, llamas, alpacas, birds, ect. that are sponsored by a rescue agency find homes. The link to the Pet and Animal page is at the top in the menu links. There are also links at the top of the Ranch and the Pet Park forums.

Let's take a walk around the page...

On the left hand side of the page we have a photo pool and we also have funny videos all submitted by our readers. Please submit your photos and videos to . .

The right side will be our adoptable friends and links to animal rescue groups, animal information such as ASPCA poison center, why adopt and so on. Please send any additional links for consideration to add to . . If you are a rescue agency and want to add your pets to our page, please contact . .

The center picture of the Dog and Cats will take you to Pet Park and the Horse picture will take you to the Ranch. We also have our Vet Partner's link and our Featured Pets of the Week links in the center. Well that is the nickel tour, please visit our new page and give us your feedback. Special thanks to: RivendaleFarms, Pacamom, LopingAlong, PineDust and Pound Dog Mom for their input and as always we could not do it with our membership and volunteer staff's support - Thank you everyone, please enjoy the new page.

From Peke and Pom Rescue, they are very interested in submitting their dogs and they will be in contact with us very soon.

From Jackie Bell, President of EAPL, "The Evergreen Animal Protective League is very excited to be a part of this new concept and we are thrilled that our adoptable pets have a new venue to reach our mountain community. Thank you 285bound for inviting us to be a part of your launch."

From Harmony Horse Works, they do not currently have any horses available for adoption but will contact us in the future.

RivendaleFarms "I'm thrilled that we have a forum to support all of the alpaca breeders up here as well as provide information to the public on why we're so crazy about these great animals."

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Jan 2011 16:53 #2 by jf1acai
Great concept, excellent execution. I love the pictures of adoptable friends! :thumbsup:

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

09 Jan 2011 17:53 #3 by MyMountainTown
285Bound.com would like to thank Pound Dog Mom as well, for her tireless support, hard work and money raising efforts.

She gave so much time and effort towards this page, the Pet Park and The Ranch. We just love her to death and she cares so much about animals.

Thank you Pound Dog Mom!

Proudly serving mountain Jeffco, Clear Creek & Park County!
You can also find & connect with us on:
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube LinkedIn

720-608-0285

10 Jan 2011 07:30 #4 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Announcing the new Pet & Animal Page

10 Jan 2011 12:08 #5 by pound dog mom
I am here to help fur, hair, feathered friends whenever or however I can.

If anyone has a pet that they need to re home and they can keep the pet while EAPL posts and advertises, please feel free to pm me and let me see if I can help you.

Have you seen or heard about puppies that are with families that need help trying to find them homes, do they need food or assistance placing them, please pm me maybe I can help.

Not sure how to find low cost spay/neuter clinics or agencies that will offer financial assistance, please pm me I can send you information and locations.

I am so excited about the new Pet & Animal page, and I am sure it will become the community's "where to go" to see all of the local rescue agencies featured pets and animals and links to their sites for extended information. Thanks 285 for offering this page to promote the rescues!

Time to create page: 0.149 seconds