Is it just me?

08 Jun 2010 09:19 #21 by MellowYellow
Replied by MellowYellow on topic Is it just me?
Eat some :popcorn: , drink some :Koolaid: and watch ICE ROAD TRUCKERS :biggrin:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

08 Jun 2010 15:08 - 26 Jun 2010 21:26 #22 by Abner
Replied by Abner on topic Is it just me?
Gotta love the foothills! Just as the heat gets annoying, it's cool and cloudy in the 50's the next day. What a great sight to wake-up to this morning.

Hey it's my first post here, I can't say anything too strange...yet.
edited.?

08 Jun 2010 15:13 #23 by TPP
Replied by TPP on topic Is it just me?

TPP wrote:

jf1acai wrote: Is it just me, in my advanced stage of decrepitude :wink: , or is this heat this early in the season difficult for anyone else to handle?

NOPE, Just you! :snapoutofit: :nyah:
Here does this help :coldwind:

Just want a reason to use those smileys....

See still just YOU!

08 Jun 2010 15:14 #24 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Is it just me?
Well, you know what I won't say...
:wink:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

08 Jun 2010 15:16 #25 by The Viking
Replied by The Viking on topic Is it just me?

neptunechimneygal wrote: Eat some :popcorn: , drink some :Koolaid: and watch ICE ROAD TRUCKERS :biggrin:

No, drinking too much :Koolaid: is what got this country into the shape it is now.

08 Jun 2010 16:24 #26 by pound dog mom
Replied by pound dog mom on topic Is it just me?

Abner wrote: Gotta love the foothills! Just as the heat gets annoying, it's cool and cloudy in the 50's the next day. What a great sight to wake-up to this morning.

The water is great - jump on in :woo hoo: I have to agree I was not disapointed to see the fog this morning. It sure is a nice break from the heat. Where is the afternoon RAIN... who was in charge of the rain dancin' committee? I thought they were all set to dance the other day? :sun: :singing rain: :sunrain:

08 Jun 2010 18:15 #27 by Abner
Replied by Abner on topic Is it just me?

The water is great - jump on in I have to agree I was not disapointed to see the fog this morning. It sure is a nice break from the heat. Where is the afternoon RAIN... who was in charge of the rain dancin' committee? I thought they were all set to dance the other day?

Abner wrote: Gotta love the foothills! Just as the heat gets annoying, it's cool and cloudy in the 50's the next day. What a great sight to wake-up to this morning.

The water is great - jump on in :woo hoo: I have to agree I was not disapointed to see the fog this morning. It sure is a nice break from the heat. Where is the afternoon RAIN... who was in charge of the rain dancin' committee? I thought they were all set to dance the other day? :sun: :singing rain: :sunrain:

So many emoti-cons, how funny. What a fun job, maybe they're hiring at Emoti-Con.INC...

08 Jun 2010 18:16 #28 by kentucky jan
Replied by kentucky jan on topic Is it just me?
From what I've been seeing, it's way too hot there for early June! At least it's a dry heat...(but so is an oven!) We've had 3 lovely days, low 80's, not humid, not going to last though. High 90's & high humidity is the reason God created air conditioning. :snow:

08 Jun 2010 18:47 #29 by pound dog mom
Replied by pound dog mom on topic Is it just me?

Abner wrote:

The water is great - jump on in I have to agree I was not disapointed to see the fog this morning. It sure is a nice break from the heat. Where is the afternoon RAIN... who was in charge of the rain dancin' committee? I thought they were all set to dance the other day?

So many emoti-cons, how funny. What a fun job, maybe they're hiring at Emoti-Con.INC...

I should have used more, it worked it is raining :woo hoo:

08 Jun 2010 19:58 #30 by jf1acai
Replied by jf1acai on topic Is it just me?
Lucky dog! (pun intended) :wink:

Still dry here, but much cooler than yesterday lol

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

Time to create page: 0.171 seconds