Is it just me?

08 Jun 2010 21:21 #31 by Local_Historian
Replied by Local_Historian on topic Is it just me?

Abner wrote: Gotta love the foothills! Just as the heat gets annoying, it's cool and cloudy in the 50's the next day. What a great sight to wake-up to this morning.

Hey it's my first post here, I can't say anything too strange...yet.

Define too strange.

It was an odd day - cool and cloudy up here, got to the zoo and it was warm (and got hot) and sunny, came back up the hill, had to put jeans back on.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

08 Jun 2010 21:27 #32 by The Viking
Replied by The Viking on topic Is it just me?

Abner wrote: Gotta love the foothills! Just as the heat gets annoying, it's cool and cloudy in the 50's the next day. What a great sight to wake-up to this morning.

Strange? Have you looked at this group? I don't think there is anything you could post that would be considered 'too strange'. Anything pretty much fits in. :sissies

08 Jun 2010 21:30 #33 by jf1acai
Replied by jf1acai on topic Is it just me?
rofllol :yeahthat:

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

08 Jun 2010 22:02 #34 by Local_Historian

The Viking wrote:

Strange? Have you looked at this group? I don't think there is anything you could post that would be considered 'too strange'. Anything pretty much fits in. :sissies

Really? wanna go there? Cause I belong to a REALLY strange group, when there runinng theme is how someone BLEEPED your mom... and the things that get discussed - like how one woman can have four sexual partners at literally the same time and still be able to talk on the phone... :Whistle

I could give you more detail, but you'd need brain bleach after. I still do. :VeryScared:

08 Jun 2010 22:08 #35 by The Viking

Local_Historian wrote:

The Viking wrote:

Really? wanna go there? Cause I belong to a REALLY strange group, when there runinng theme is how someone BLEEPED your mom... and the things that get discussed - like how one woman can have four sexual partners at literally the same time and still be able to talk on the phone... :Whistle

I could give you more detail, but you'd need brain bleach after. I still do. :VeryScared:

First off, WHY do you belong to this group? You don't strike me as the type to be in those type of discussions. And secondly, it wouldn't phase me as I might have been one of those four sexual partners........ :biggrin:

Boy that will make people wonder!

08 Jun 2010 22:57 #36 by Sunshine Girl
Replied by Sunshine Girl on topic Is it just me?

Local_Historian wrote:

The Viking wrote:

:yikes: Welcome Abner and I wish I could say I warned you, but I didn't. Either way - WELCOME! P.S. You might want to get some bleach.

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

08 Jun 2010 23:16 #37 by Local_Historian
Why? Cause I fit in with the group very well - the name of it is Stupid, Lazy and Godless - the membership consists of the exact opposite. It's one of many groups on a rather large crochet, knitting and fiber site. They crack me up.

Steve - apparently you can google this event - I refused to do so, the descriptions were enough for me. But maybe we should watch it and see if that was indeed you...

08 Jun 2010 23:32 #38 by The Viking

Local_Historian wrote: Why? Cause I fit in with the group very well - the name of it is Stupid, Lazy and Godless - the membership consists of the exact opposite. It's one of many groups on a rather large crochet, knitting and fiber site. They crack me up.

Steve - apparently you can google this event - I refused to do so, the descriptions were enough for me. But maybe we should watch it and see if that was indeed you...

Maybe I was wearing a mask. :Whistle :biggrin:

09 Jun 2010 05:33 #39 by TPP
Replied by TPP on topic Is it just me?
That doesn't sound like you 6King... maybe others things... BUT MASKS??????

And jf1acai I think that since this is about "Is it just me?", I think that we have all come to the same conclusion, NOPE IT's JUST YOU!

09 Jun 2010 06:25 #40 by jf1acai
Replied by jf1acai on topic Is it just me?
:rofl

You were able to come to a conclusion about something from THIS thread?

Man, you are good! lol

Hehehe, and it probably IS just me! lol

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

Time to create page: 0.172 seconds