A few Quizzes.

03 Feb 2011 12:13 #1 by CinnamonGirl
A few Quizzes. was created by CinnamonGirl
A few quizzes.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

03 Feb 2011 12:16 #2 by The Viking
Replied by The Viking on topic A few Quizzes.
Those were great but I got them all within seconds. I like those kind of quizzes.

03 Feb 2011 12:19 #3 by The Viking
Gimme more! I pm'd you the answers. I study IQ quiz and test books. They stimulate the mind.

03 Feb 2011 13:00 #4 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic A few Quizzes.
There are three switches downstairs. Each corresponds to one of the three light bulbs in the attic. You can turn the switches on and off and leave them in any position.
How would you identify which switch corresponds to which light bulb, if you are only allowed one trip upstairs?

03 Feb 2011 13:09 #5 by Nobody that matters
Replied by Nobody that matters on topic A few Quizzes.

CinnamonGirl wrote: There are three switches downstairs. Each corresponds to one of the three light bulbs in the attic. You can turn the switches on and off and leave them in any position.
How would you identify which switch corresponds to which light bulb, if you are only allowed one trip upstairs?

That's easy :

"Honey!!!!!! Come here and flip these switches while I go up in the attic to figger out which one's which"
or
Leave the attic door open and you can tell which light comes on by the angle of the shadows created by the door frame.
or
Walk carefully going up the stairs and you can figger it out without any trips at all.
or
screw in an adapter to each light so you can plug in three radios tuned to three different stations. Go down, flip each switch and listen for station identification.

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

03 Feb 2011 13:16 #6 by The Viking

CinnamonGirl wrote: There are three switches downstairs. Each corresponds to one of the three light bulbs in the attic. You can turn the switches on and off and leave them in any position.

That was a good one. It actually stumped me. I should have gotten it if I had really thought about it. But I had to look up the answer. I learned a new one today. Thanks.

03 Feb 2011 14:28 #7 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic A few Quizzes.
I suck at these but fun watching others figure it out.

03 Feb 2011 15:10 #8 by Grady
Replied by Grady on topic A few Quizzes.
good ones, thanks, took a second for the one with the orange juice.

03 Feb 2011 15:12 #9 by Grady
Replied by Grady on topic A few Quizzes.

The Viking wrote:

That was a good one. It actually stumped me. I should have gotten it if I had really thought about it. But I had to look up the answer. I learned a new one today. Thanks.

We are assuming regular incandesent (the kind Al Gore hates) bulbs here. :biggrin:

03 Feb 2011 15:21 #10 by RivendaleFarms
Replied by RivendaleFarms on topic A few Quizzes.
Can we post the answers?

We used to play a bar game that always involved a dead body (in the game, not really a dead guy in the bar) and "how did he die". You were allowed to ask only yes or no questions. Example:

A man lies dead inside a locked room (locked from the inside.) Next to his body is a puddle of water. How did he die?

Sally Ball, Broker Associate
Keller Williams Foothills Realty
P: 303-838-3000 C: 303-506-7405
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
rivendalefarmandranch.com/

Time to create page: 0.167 seconds