The 'other' website Pinescum. Early mornings listings

22 Mar 2011 03:42 #1 by Wylie Coyote
Is it my server or is it the qestapos on the other site (pinescum) turning it sort of off between around midnight and say 6 or 7 in the mornings. I can get into a main forum but can't open any links off the page during those hrs. Actually can't get the main page to completely open. After 7:30 yesterday and all day it worked just fine. This has been going on for at least a week. Maybe they are doing it so someone doesn't say something, or slip something in while they are snoozing, and they can't moderate it before it is read by some.

Its 4:30am and someone must have read this and turned it on now. Turn it back off and go back to bed. You need your sleep.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Mar 2011 06:09 #2 by V_A
WOW, you come on here and call another site scum etc and proceed to complain because you can't jump on the site to get your fix.

You're a nut case.

Take your issue up with the mgmt of the other site or take up masturbation between4:30am & 7:30am until your fix is ready.

22 Mar 2011 14:20 #3 by Norm
I seriously doubt you're going to get an answer here - why don't you ask them? :Loco:

22 Mar 2011 14:34 #4 by ScienceChic
This is just a guess, because I don't have any specific info, but could it have something to do with the software upgrade they have been trying to implement? Maybe they are testing it then, and need to take it down to do so. Starting a thread over there and asking is probably the best way to get an answer.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

22 Mar 2011 18:25 #5 by Wylie Coyote

X_P wrote: WOW, you come on here and call another site scum etc and proceed to complain because you can't jump on the site to get your fix.

You're a nut case.

Take your issue up with the mgmt of the other site or take up masturbation between4:30am & 7:30am until your fix is ready.

Gez X_P do I know you? You eat to many crabby flakes this morning? This was a simple statement and you make it look personal against you. Go take a pill and chill.

22 Mar 2011 19:45 #6 by zydecofeva

Wylie Coyote wrote: Is it my server or is it the qestapos on the other site (pinescum) turning it sort of off between around midnight and say 6 or 7 in the mornings. I can get into a main forum but can't open any links off the page during those hrs. Actually can't get the main page to completely open. After 7:30 yesterday and all day it worked just fine. This has been going on for at least a week. Maybe they are doing it so someone doesn't say something, or slip something in while they are snoozing, and they can't moderate it before it is read by some.

Its 4:30am and someone must have read this and turned it on now. Turn it back off and go back to bed. You need your sleep.

Indeed Wily. I agree with the folks here.

You should ask the scum over there. :thumbsup:

23 Mar 2011 14:59 #7 by Norm
Did you ever find out what the problem was? If I can't sleep, I'll log on in the wee hours of the morning and I've never had a problem. Maybe they read what you said over here and kicked you to the curb :roflol:

23 Mar 2011 18:09 #8 by Wylie Coyote
Hell I don't know. I forgot all about it. X_P gave me this great ider and I haven't been back yet. Problem is I think my eyesight is going. :countsheep: :woo hoo:

23 Mar 2011 18:12 #9 by Norm

23 Mar 2011 19:40 #10 by CinnamonGirl
:can't hear :no2: :no2: :no2: :no2:

Time to create page: 0.150 seconds