The 'other' website Pinescum. Early mornings listings

23 Mar 2011 19:54 #11 by Mtn Gramma
I was going to say "different strokes, etc." but decided not to.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Mar 2011 20:27 #12 by Wily Fox aka Angela
from one "wily" to another... don't start a thread by calling someone or something a scum... it will always end badly

my eyes went years ago

23 Mar 2011 20:57 #13 by jf1acai
Scum of us can't respond over there - and I'm not sure I read any of this correctly, my magnifying glass seems to be a bit cloudy :wink:

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

24 Mar 2011 00:24 #14 by Wylie Coyote
Things are getting blurry for me now. I know I will die of something but I didn’t want to go blind first. I’m not sure how long I can handle this habit. Help My eyes my eyes [/b]. So much for my bucket list.

24 Mar 2011 09:57 #15 by ScienceChic

zydecofeva wrote:

Wylie Coyote wrote: Is it my server or is it the qestapos on the other site (pinescum) turning it sort of off between around midnight and say 6 or 7 in the mornings. I can get into a main forum but can't open any links off the page during those hrs. Actually can't get the main page to completely open. After 7:30 yesterday and all day it worked just fine. This has been going on for at least a week. Maybe they are doing it so someone doesn't say something, or slip something in while they are snoozing, and they can't moderate it before it is read by some.

Its 4:30am and someone must have read this and turned it on now. Turn it back off and go back to bed. You need your sleep.

Indeed Wily. I agree with the folks here.

You should ask the scum over there. :thumbsup:

rofllol Nice to see ya zy, come on over more often!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Time to create page: 0.153 seconds