Exciting stuff but also kind of sad… Important Announcement

07 Apr 2011 20:50 #61 by CinnamonGirl
:Hellno: VL, NOBODY recommended you and you lost in the election even with me as your running mate against The Viking no less.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Apr 2011 21:21 #62 by kresspin

07 Apr 2011 21:38 #63 by ScienceChic

Jonathan Hemlock wrote: I truly wish you Good Luck, SC. I once held a position similar to yours and sometimes found it rather intense, somewhat complex and at times unreasonably and perhaps even, unnecessarily overwhelming.

You are likely a much better and stronger person than I, and I once again wish you great success; but I also pray that you are capable of maintaining your honesty, your integrity and most importantly, your patience throughout this endeavor; for I was unfortunately limited in these traits and clearly failed to succeed beyond my initial desires and even beyond my emotional and financial investment.

Good Luck to you and may God bless you.

Thank you JH. Your blessing means a tremendous amount, especially coming from your first-hand perspective. We've only recently met and started getting to know each other better, but already I deeply respect and admire your character, honesty, convictions, intelligence, and integrity. You give me much credit, especially without knowing me all that well; I pledge to do my best to maintain and practice faithfully those qualities above, I do not wish to disappoint. It is overwhelming, learning a whole new skill set and business (science and social media businesses are quite the polar opposites, although they should not be mutually exclusive), but I eagerly look forward to the challenges and intensity, and in discovering and developing new abilities that I never knew existed in my repertoire! Any further guidance you wish to provide will always be welcome!
Your humble friend,
SC

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

07 Apr 2011 21:44 #64 by CinnamonGirl
Miss Science Chic, I liked the article. There is a great picture of Science Chic in the paper version, it was omitted in the electronic version. And there is a caption under her picture that says "NEW 285BOUND.COM Owner" Sharon Trilk purchased 285bound.com, a popular website, on March 30 from it's developer Communities Bound LLC.

Look out communities all over the country here we come. And 285bound.com gets to be the first.

JH, nice to see you here.

09 Apr 2011 11:11 - 30 Mar 2018 17:48 #65 by MyMountainTown
We've moved some posts from the Announcement thread to another one in the Courthouse, for organization sake, so we can continue the discussion in the appropriate forum. Thank you!

mymountaintown.com/forum/6-the-courthous...-announcement-thread

285Bound Staff

Proudly serving mountain Jeffco, Clear Creek & Park County!
You can also find & connect with us on:
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube LinkedIn

720-608-0285

11 Apr 2011 16:46 #66 by UNDER MODERATION

CinnamonGirl wrote: :Hellno: VL, NOBODY recommended you and you lost in the election even with me as your running mate against The Viking no less.

kresspin wrote: ouch!

That was unnecessary...I'm starting to think that CG and JMC were just using me to get better ratings around here because as soon as they gave up thier interest in the board they had little or no use for me anymore.

11 Apr 2011 16:54 #67 by JMC

Vice Lord wrote:

CinnamonGirl wrote: :Hellno: VL, NOBODY recommended you and you lost in the election even with me as your running mate against The Viking no less.

kresspin wrote: ouch!

That was unnecessary...I'm starting to think that CG and JMC were just using me to get better ratings around here because as soon as they gave up thier interest in the board they had little or no use for me anymore.

It's JWC a hole.

11 Apr 2011 17:04 #68 by UNDER MODERATION
See! He never talked to me like that before, niether did CG

11 Apr 2011 17:15 #69 by JMC

Vice Lord wrote: See! He never talked to me like that before, niether did CG

I'd be happy to pull almost a years worth of responses to you. JWC

11 Apr 2011 18:12 #70 by CinnamonGirl
LOL, you caught me I was using you. LOL

Time to create page: 0.209 seconds