Exciting stuff but also kind of sad… Important Announcement

06 Apr 2011 13:43 #31 by UNDER MODERATION

The Viking wrote:

Science Chic wrote: President and Owner! I see no conflict myself (CG ran for VP), but if there is a significant number of members who wish an early election (we were going to hold it again this fall, and I'd promised not to re-run back when I won), we can certainly do a special early edition. You gonna run pine?! lol

Thanks for the luck, I might need it, but more hours in my day even more!

I will only be on the ticket again if VL is running against me one more time. :wink:

Mano a Mano you wouldn't stand a chance against me..You only won last time because A. You cheated, and 2. You hid under SC's lovely skirts..

BRING IT ON VIKING!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

06 Apr 2011 13:44 #32 by UNDER MODERATION
Well at least they turned the board over to a amazing wonderful person, I've always had the utmost repect for you SC. I've always surrounded myself with smart people, and science is like a religion to me so I couldn't hardly be happier with the selection. I always thought CG and JWC where a little heavy handed with there decesions around here so hopefully things will lighten up a little with their departure.

SC, there are a few things i'd like to discuss with you via the PM system here if you don't mind? Got some good ideas for the board I wanna run by ya...

Once again, Congratulations- I don't think they could have made a better chioce for the job except for DB over at 285Freetalk. She has a little more experience, slightly stronger resume, and has clearly paid her dues over there, but again. I always liked you SC and look foward to working closely with you in the future..

VL

06 Apr 2011 13:50 #33 by Mountaingirl
Congratulations Science Chic? and a warm welcome.

06 Apr 2011 14:40 #34 by nothing wrong with me
Replied by nothing wrong with me on topic Exciting stuff but also kind of sad… Important Announcement

Vice Lord wrote: Well at least they turned the board over to a amazing wonderful person, I've always had the utmost repect for you SC. I've always surrounded myself with smart people, and science is like a religion to me so I couldn't hardly be happier with the selection. I always thought CG and JWC where a little heavy handed with there decesions around here so hopefully things will lighten up a little with their departure.

SC, there are a few things i'd like to discuss with you via the PM system here if you don't mind? Got some good ideas for the board I wanna run by ya...

Once again, Congratulations- I don't think they could have made a better chioce for the job except for DB over at 285Freetalk. She has a little more experience, slightly stronger resume, and has clearly paid her dues over there, but again. I always liked you SC and look foward to working closely with you in the future..

VL

Vice Lord are you high?

06 Apr 2011 17:15 #35 by Nmysys

06 Apr 2011 17:20 #36 by RivendaleFarms

Vice Lord wrote: Well at least they turned the board over to a amazing wonderful person, I've always had the utmost repect for you SC. I've always surrounded myself with smart people, and science is like a religion to me so I couldn't hardly be happier with the selection. I always thought CG and JWC where a little heavy handed with there decesions around here so hopefully things will lighten up a little with their departure.

VL

I'm sure there's a compliment in there somewhere. Really. I'm going to go back and look for it. (Right after I stop laughing at the thought of CG and JMC being heavy handed. rofllol rofllol rofllol rofllol )

SC, you're a scholar AND a saint.

Sally Ball, Broker Associate
Keller Williams Foothills Realty
P: 303-838-3000 C: 303-506-7405
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
rivendalefarmandranch.com/

06 Apr 2011 17:22 #37 by ScienceChic
I think TPP is only teasing, but I'm happy to address this directly: I've said from day one that I've started posting, on any site, that I am open-minded and love to listen to, get to know, and learn from others. I've done my best to treat everyone sincerely and with respect, as it's how I like to be treated in return, unless they've demonstrated a lack of respect to other posters and lost that privilege from me personally. Now, as owner, obviously I will treat all with respect, and equally fairly, on a professional level as it pertains to running this site, which is separate from my personal views (I reserve the right to respond as myself! Understand, though, that even if I argue/disagree with someone, I absolutely will NOT treat them unfairly in regards to their status on 285Bound - I rigidly adhere, with strong integrity, to fair, moral, and ethical guidelines.). The guidelines/TOS for this site are not changing and apply to everyone equally. This is a community-based and driven website and the forums on this site are provided for the enjoyment of all members whose opinions are respected and will not be censored based on content, unless they violate the TOS.

I consider all viewpoints/arguments/ideologies carefully and critically, try to reduce my biases, make decisions that I think are best based on the information at hand, and leave it open to revisit and modify later as circumstances change or new information becomes available - life and work flow best when flexibility and adaptability are emphasized. I do not choose a path and stick with it dogmatically, I am open to change, no matter from whom or where it comes, if it will improve the site, how our members interact, and how we receive and disseminate information. I am a big picture girl whose life is not split into left versus right, so when I say all ears, I mean both and equally (don't make me post the auditory nerve pathways in the brain!). :biggrin: Hope this lets y'all know where I stand, clearly and unambiguously, so you know what to expect from me. :)

VL, you are too funny. Always respected me, huh? I remember something about being called a carpetbagger... Feel free to PM me anytime, I'm happy to listen and take any suggestions under consideration.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

06 Apr 2011 17:38 #38 by UNDER MODERATION

Science Chic wrote: VL, you are too funny. Always respected me, huh? I remember something about being called a carpetbagger... Feel free to PM me anytime, I'm happy to listen and take any suggestions under consideration.

That was said during the intense heat of an election campiegn. I had to come up with something-

And P.S.- I think I found some TOS violations I want you to investigate. Ok sweety?

06 Apr 2011 17:38 #39 by ScienceChic

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote: I will only be on the ticket again if VL is running against me one more time. :wink:

Mano a Mano you wouldn't stand a chance against me..You only won last time because A. You cheated, and 2. You hid under SC's lovely skirts..

BRING IT ON VIKING!

A. No, we didn't and B./2.: Who wouldn't??!! :thumbsup: rofllol Sorry, let me try to say that again with a straight face this time! :biggrin:

VL vs Viking Round 3? 4? Sounds like a good time!

Rivendale Farms wrote: I'm sure there's a compliment in there somewhere. Really. I'm going to go back and look for it. (Right after I stop laughing at the thought of CG and JMC being heavy handed. rofllol rofllol rofllol rofllol )

Yeah, no doubt! Heavy-handed? rofllol

SC, you're a scholar AND a saint.

Nah, I'm just havin' fun! :woo hoo:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

06 Apr 2011 17:40 #40 by UNDER MODERATION

RivendaleFarms wrote: SC, you're a scholar AND a saint.

Talk about sucking up?

Time to create page: 0.164 seconds