Exciting stuff but also kind of sad… Important Announcement

06 Apr 2011 20:45 #51 by PondLady
VL - I don't understand why they don't think you're sincere.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

06 Apr 2011 20:50 #52 by jf1acai

VL - I don't understand why they don't think you're sincere.

LOL, it is based upon LONG association :wink:

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

07 Apr 2011 07:58 #53 by CinnamonGirl
Per the Denver Post- Section B9 in the printed version.

CommunitiesBound LLC of Bailey announced the sale of its website 285Bound.com to Sharon Trilk, one of the original members of the site. The website was created as an online forum for community members to connect, interact and share information along the U.S. 285 corridor.

Read more: Colorado Business - The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/business/ci_1 ... z1IqUPwkh2

07 Apr 2011 11:30 #54 by UNDER MODERATION

PondLady wrote: VL - I don't understand why they don't think you're sincere.

They think i'm mean, but if they had ever taken the time to get to get to know me they'd now i'm nice. There are so many misconceptions about me around here

07 Apr 2011 11:39 #55 by jf1acai

VL wrote: There are so many misconceptions about me around here

Nearly all started by VL himself!

:lol:

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

07 Apr 2011 17:02 #56 by Jonathan Hemlock
I truly wish you Good Luck, SC. I once held a position similar to yours and sometimes found it rather intense, somewhat complex and at times unreasonably and perhaps even, unnecessarily overwhelming.

You are likely a much better and stronger person than I, and I once again wish you great success; but I also pray that you are capable of maintaining your honesty, your integrity and most importantly, your patience throughout this endeavor; for I was unfortunately limited in these traits and clearly failed to succeed beyond my initial desires and even beyond my emotional and financial investment.

Good Luck to you and may God bless you.

07 Apr 2011 18:20 #57 by UNDER MODERATION

Jonathan Hemlock wrote: I truly wish you Good Luck, SC. I once held a position similar to yours and sometimes found it rather intense, somewhat complex and at times unreasonably and perhaps even, unnecessarily overwhelming.

Oh brother, it's just a message board...

07 Apr 2011 19:49 #58 by MyMountainTown
285bound.com sold to prolific poster Sharon Trilk
Site will remain much the same, says new owner

The founders of community Web site 285bound.com sold the Web site on March 30 for an undisclosed price to a prolific poster on the site, Lakewood resident Sharon Trilk.

Technically, the ownership of the Web site transferred from Communities Bound LLC, owned by Robyn Honsey and J.M. Ciccarelli, to Science Sense LLC, a newly-created company owned solely by Trilk that was organized to take ownership of the site.

Although Trilk lives in Lakewood, she lived in the Kings Valley area northeast of Pine Junction for many years before moving. She still has a strong connection to the mountain community, and being involved with the Web site helps her stay connected, she said.

Read more..... http://theflume.com/main.asp?Search=1&A ... ubSectionI

Proudly serving mountain Jeffco, Clear Creek & Park County!
You can also find & connect with us on:
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube LinkedIn

720-608-0285

07 Apr 2011 19:56 #59 by kresspin
What a great article and not any mention of comparing it to other local sites.

Well done, on the part of everyone involved in the sale.

The only thing I can't figure out is why the reporter chose to put Kings Valley "northeast of Pine Junction" when it's much closer to the more recognizable Conifer.

07 Apr 2011 20:03 #60 by UNDER MODERATION

285 Bound wrote: 285bound.com sold to prolific poster Sharon Trilk
Site will remain much the same, says new owner

The founders of community Web site 285bound.com sold the Web site on March 30 for an undisclosed price to a prolific poster on the site, Lakewood resident Sharon Trilk.

Why wasn't it up for bids?

Time to create page: 0.209 seconds