DW's 285 Diner

04 Jul 2011 21:55 #21 by The Viking
Replied by The Viking on topic DW's 285 Diner

Local_Historian wrote: It's good to hear that the food is good - I was hearing something had happened and the food had drastically gone downhill, to the point waitstaff wouldn't eat it.

Never heard that at all! And I know two people who work there. They love the food. Not sure who started that rumor but it doesn't surprise me up here. One person gets a burr in their saddle and they want to spread rumors to hurt people that they felt wronged them.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

04 Jul 2011 21:56 #22 by Local_Historian
Replied by Local_Historian on topic DW's 285 Diner
I know it was running throught he high school for a time, so I can guess who got a bee up their butt - last time we were in there, the place was full of highschoolers.

04 Jul 2011 22:48 #23 by The Viking
Replied by The Viking on topic DW's 285 Diner

Local_Historian wrote: I know it was running throught he high school for a time, so I can guess who got a bee up their butt - last time we were in there, the place was full of highschoolers.

That makes sense. Probably some kid that got fired.

05 Jul 2011 11:38 #24 by Local_Historian
Replied by Local_Historian on topic DW's 285 Diner
Or tossed out for being an ass in the place.

06 Jul 2011 06:17 #25 by TPP
Replied by TPP on topic DW's 285 Diner
PC Mod?

29 Aug 2011 20:26 #26 by Blazer Bob
Replied by Blazer Bob on topic DW's 285 Diner
Since my mouth has been on light duty for a week I was really looking forward to escaping the city and have some of DW's meatloaf. I mean really looking forward to, so it was disappointing that they had run out.

So my salute to :fwave: unintended consequences. :fireworks4:

I ordered the manicotti. I am so happy they were out of meatloaf. The manicotti is to die for.

It was so good I did not use any salt or pepper. A higher complement I cannot pay as I am a salt addict and use it on most everything.

29 Aug 2011 21:06 #27 by Wayne Harrison
Replied by Wayne Harrison on topic DW's 285 Diner
I wonder how they can sell 1/2 pound of shrimp in the shrimp cocktail for $3.50? That seems like a mistake.

Time to create page: 0.154 seconds