× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Broncos release depth chart; Tebow No. 2 at QB

08 Aug 2011 22:41 #1 by CinnamonGirl
The Broncos released their three-deep depth chart this morning in advance of their first preseason game at Dallas on Thursday night. Tim Tebow is, indeed, the No. 2 quarterback.
Kyle Orton, who has been running the first-team offense in training camp, is No. 1, and Brady Quinn is listed as the No. 3 quarterback. Tebow and Quinn have been battling for the No. 2 spot in camp.

Read more: Broncos release depth chart; Tebow No. 2 at QB - The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_18 ... z1UVEp3iUT
Read The Denver Post's Terms of Use of its content: http://www.denverpost.com/termsofuse

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

08 Aug 2011 22:59 #2 by Rockdoc
It would be best if Tim were not to play much (as in only if we have a blowout) this year and simply work on improving. We shall see how pre season goes and this year evolves.

08 Aug 2011 23:04 #3 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Broncos release depth chart; Tebow No. 2 at QB
Orton sucks I would rather watch my dentist play at QB.

08 Aug 2011 23:52 #4 by ScienceChic

CinnamonGirl wrote: Orton sucks I would rather watch my dentist play at QB.

rofllol

Bonus if your dentist is cute too! :thumbsup:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

09 Aug 2011 02:19 #5 by Rockdoc

rofllol It's obvious you love him. LOL

09 Aug 2011 04:44 #6 by CinnamonGirl

Science Chic wrote:

rofllol

Bonus if your dentist is cute too! :thumbsup:

No but my eye doctor is. His secretary used to tell me that he had groupies and girls that would show up dressed in mini skirts for their appointments. He is a really nice guy though and have been seeing him for years. However, he is a Packer fan.

And who would name their kid Kyle?

09 Aug 2011 08:11 #7 by FredHayek
Orton is a good player stats wise, and I hope under the new guuard he has a great season, and put Tebow in for wild horse plays.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

09 Aug 2011 08:20 #8 by CinnamonGirl
WTH? I am not a stats girl. Stats are about average. Sports are about timing. Elway was not a great stats man except he was the best 2 minute QB ever. Orton can play okay but when it comes to the end of the game or the end of the year he can't do anything. No offense but I have been talking sports with men for years and this is always the story I get. Grrrr........ You stats guys are missing the real deal. It is not all stats even in baseball. The guy that can do it under pressure is your guy.

i will give you this Kyle is not going to be around long and we all know it so who even cares. Admit he sucks. He would not be here if he didn't .

09 Aug 2011 11:40 #9 by Rockdoc

CinnamonGirl wrote: WTH? I am not a stats girl. Stats are about average. Sports are about timing. Elway was not a great stats man except he was the best 2 minute QB ever. Orton can play okay but when it comes to the end of the game or the end of the year he can't do anything. No offense but I have been talking sports with men for years and this is always the story I get. Grrrr........ You stats guys are missing the real deal. It is not all stats even in baseball. The guy that can do it under pressure is your guy.

i will give you this Kyle is not going to be around long and we all know it so who even cares. Admit he sucks. He would not be here if he didn't .

LOL it's a good thing you are not passionate about this matter. :) I think there are people within the Bronco's organization well aware of the same thing you say about Orton. I also believe that the reason Tim is 2nd on the depth chart is because of those intangibles he brings to the table, intangibles that translate into leadership and wins. He simply needs more time to develop. I think he has what it takes under pressure once he adjusts to the NFL completely.

09 Aug 2011 13:08 #10 by FredHayek
One of my coworkers says Orton is unable to win after being behind. Duh! John Elway was great at winning in the last 2 mnutes, but sometimes I wish he could have been more like Joe Montana, be so far ahead in the 4th that he is on the sidelines in a baseball cap watching his understudy.
Hopefully with the new defense, Orton won't always be 7 points behind before his first play.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.151 seconds