× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Broncos release depth chart; Tebow No. 2 at QB

10 Aug 2011 12:19 #21 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Broncos release depth chart; Tebow No. 2 at QB
I cannot wait for the US open. I am sorry RD Novak Djokovic played out of his mind at Wimbledon. He is the guy to beat. He is a nut case but i think he has finally matured. If he plays like he did at Wimbledon no one has a chance..

I hate to say this but Rodger is old. My favorite player along with Nadal. I love watching those two play and I am always happy either way because I love them both. But I am afraid those days are over.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 Aug 2011 14:33 #22 by Rockdoc

CinnamonGirl wrote: I cannot wait for the US open. I am sorry RD Novak Djokovic played out of his mind at Wimbledon. He is the guy to beat. He is a nut case but i think he has finally matured. If he plays like he did at Wimbledon no one has a chance..

I hate to say this but Rodger is old. My favorite player along with Nadal. I love watching those two play and I am always happy either way because I love them both. But I am afraid those days are over.

Old in the sport yes. You could see that at Wimbledon. He was a step slow, and seemed to lack quickness. He continues to excel mainly because of his tennis acumen. I'm also no fan of the Joker. I expect Roger will win another major when the tournament breaks right for him. But I do not see him dominating in the fashion of old.

We need to start another thread instead of highjacking this one.

05 Sep 2013 09:26 #23 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Broncos release depth chart; Tebow No. 2 at QB
More good stuff

Time to create page: 0.125 seconds