× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

285Bounds 2nd ANNUAL PICK 3 CONTEST- Without The Vice Lord

01 Oct 2011 18:27 #351 by The Viking

jmc wrote: I say let GL change the picks. Since VL isn't paying a grand , who cares.

You DO know that VL was never paying a grand right? And we will have to vote on the rules change. If that is what everyone wants then fine. But someone has to keep track of all the games. Someone can drop a game right before kickoff and pick up another one on Monday or right before another kickoff. I haven't been around on Sundays much so I can't keep up with the changes. Someone has to do the keeping track of the changes and documenting them and making sure they happened before kickoff. It's up to you guys.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Oct 2011 18:47 #352 by ScienceChic

Grand Larceny wrote:

The Viking wrote: Sorry the rules state no changing. And we have decided to stick with that. Next week you don't have to throw your picks out so quick. Most of us wait till the last day or so. Good luck

Oh really, different rules for different people? See ya, and go f*** yourself f****t

No, the same rules for you and everyone else. You're complaining about not having an exception made for you? Sheesh.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

01 Oct 2011 18:55 #353 by The Viking

Science Chic wrote:

Grand Larceny wrote:

The Viking wrote: Sorry the rules state no changing. And we have decided to stick with that. Next week you don't have to throw your picks out so quick. Most of us wait till the last day or so. Good luck

Oh really, different rules for different people? See ya, and go f*** yourself f****t

No, the same rules for you and everyone else. You're complaining about not having an exception made for you? Sheesh.

I knew VL would out himself eventually. He used the alter ego to get out of paying the prizes. Thanks for playing anyway VL. And it showed yoru true abilities! :thumbsup:

01 Oct 2011 18:56 #354 by The Viking

Science Chic wrote:

Grand Larceny wrote:

VL always thinks there should be special rules for him. And he is just pissed because he really sucks this year!

01 Oct 2011 19:22 #355 by Grand Larceny

Science Chic wrote:

Grand Larceny wrote:

Someone else was allowed to change their picks. Maybe you should read the thread before you spout off.

01 Oct 2011 19:23 #356 by Grand Larceny

The Viking wrote:

Science Chic wrote:

Grand Larceny wrote:

VL always thinks there should be special rules for him. And he is just pissed because he really sucks this year!

Im not VL

01 Oct 2011 19:48 #357 by The Viking

Grand Larceny wrote:

Science Chic wrote:

Grand Larceny wrote:

Someone else was allowed to change their picks. Maybe you should read the thread before you spout off.

No one was ever allowed to change their picks. Go ahead and show us the post where we allowed someone to change their picks. It doesn't exist. And your classless post here proves who you are.

01 Oct 2011 19:50 #358 by The Viking

Grand Larceny wrote:

The Viking wrote:

Science Chic wrote:

Grand Larceny wrote:

Im not VL

:rofl rofllol SO you mean there are two classless people on here who call names for no reason, lie, and whine exactly alike? I don't think so. We know the truth. But keep picking if you think you want to have fun this year in the contest.

02 Oct 2011 08:47 #359 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic 285Bounds 2nd ANNUAL PICK 3 CONTEST- Without The Vice Lord
I would never use the term "spout off"..Thats a term from the 50's...

GL, forget it- I bailed out before it ever started. There are no longer any prizes, sorry. I'll give you a sure winner today, hold on

02 Oct 2011 08:56 - 02 Oct 2011 14:43 #360 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic 285Bounds 2nd ANNUAL PICK 3 CONTEST- Without The Vice Lord
I'm on a tremendous roll- I particularly like the Steve Smith OVER 60 yards bet today. He should get that in the first quarter against these crappy Bear Rookies in the secondary. Bet everything you got on it

Time to create page: 0.252 seconds