× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Cutler and Da bears Stinkin' up the field

23 Sep 2011 12:06 #21 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Cutler and Da bears Stinkin' up the field
Well what you know about football could fit in a thimble Rock

they beat em twice last year, and if Cutler didn't suffer a horrible injury in the NFC CHAMPOINSHIP GAME they woulda beat em a 3rd time..Caleb Hainey almost beat them.

Green Bay= Way overated

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Sep 2011 12:36 #22 by Photo-fish
Green Bay = Current Superbowl Champs

The team with the fewest errors will win. Last seasons games were close. But check the books, Green Bay won twice.

they beat em twice last year, and if Cutler didn't suffer a horrible injury in the NFC CHAMPOINSHIP GAME they woulda beat em a 3rd time..Caleb Hainey almost beat them.

:Snooze

•In Week 3 at Chicago, the Packers fumbled the ball away at midfield in the final two minutes and committed a franchise-record 18 penalties, the 17th of which set up the Bears for a game-winning field goal. Chicago 20, Green Bay 17.

•In Week 17 in Green Bay, the Bears allowed six sacks to the Packers’ two, and Chicago quarterback Jay Cutler threw two interceptions in the second half, both when the Bears were threatening to score. Green Bay 10, Chicago 3.

•In the NFC Championship, the four most significant plays in the game were interceptions, and the Bears threw three of them, with one being returned for a touchdown. Green Bay 21, Chicago 14

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

23 Sep 2011 14:55 #23 by Martin Ent Inc
VL has destroyed more brain cells than a meth head.
And then old age so his memory is shot.

23 Sep 2011 17:09 #24 by Photo-fish

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

24 Sep 2011 07:32 #25 by UNDER MODERATION

Martin Ent Inc wrote: VL has destroyed more brain cells than a meth head.
And then old age so his memory is shot.

We beat them twice the year before then..Someone check Lovie Smiths record vs the Packers..

25 Sep 2011 17:36 #26 by UNDER MODERATION
Clearly, the better team lost. The refs cost us 3 drives and a sure Devin Hester touchdown..It really doesnt matter though because until some other teams wins it we are still NFC North Champions.

25 Sep 2011 17:44 #27 by Photo-fish

25 Sep 2011 17:47 #28 by LOL
Did anyone see that punt return at the end, down the sidelines with everyone getting faked out by the fair catch dude. That was funny. :)

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

25 Sep 2011 17:51 #29 by Photo-fish
So I got up early today & hit Evergreen Lake in my belly boat. Using one of the flies I tied last night that I dubbed "The Packer Midge". I caught no less than 12 fish before losing it on a nice fighter that I will nickname Hester.

File Attachment:

25 Sep 2011 17:52 #30 by Photo-fish

Joe wrote: Did anyone see that punt return at the end, down the sidelines with everyone getting faked out by the fair catch dude. That was funny. :)

Hester signaled a fair catch and everyone went to him. Talk about fish rising to bait.

Time to create page: 0.157 seconds