× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Cutler and Da bears Stinkin' up the field

25 Sep 2011 17:55 - 26 Sep 2011 20:12 #31 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Cutler and Da bears Stinkin' up the field
I bet on green bay

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Sep 2011 17:57 #32 by UNDER MODERATION

Photo-fish wrote: So I got up early today & hit Evergreen Lake in my belly boat. Using one of the flies I tied last night that I dubbed "The Packer Midge". I caught no less than 12 fish before losing it on a nice fighter that I will nickname Hester.

Why would you fish a crowded stocked lake in the middle of civilisation, on a Sunday? We live in fishing paradise..I only go for wild naturally occuring fish in secluded, yet nearby locations on weekdays..Evergreen lake? You might as well have gone to Chatfield my friend

25 Sep 2011 18:03 - 25 Sep 2011 18:07 #33 by Photo-fish
I had a Trout Unlimited meeting afterwards in Evergreen so I had to stay close by. I was also doing some work while on the lake.

It was not crowded at all. I met only one other person fishing on the lake. All the elk bugeling along the shore and the cormorants coming up alongside me with fish in their beaks made it paradise for me. I caught and released over 20 fish in the short time I was out there.

I remember you and your "glory hole" fishing spot. Oh yeah, those are some wild fish all right. LOL

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

25 Sep 2011 18:05 #34 by Photo-fish
Got any stats on the Bears running game today? Worst in history wasn't it? 11 carries for 4 yards? And that wimpy Packers defense you were yapping about?

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

25 Sep 2011 18:09 #35 by UNDER MODERATION
Yeah Cutler only hung 400 yard on ya..

25 Sep 2011 18:10 #36 by UNDER MODERATION

Photo-fish wrote: I had a Trout Unlimited meeting afterwards in Evergreen so I had to stay close by. I was also doing some work while on the lake.

It was not crowded at all. I met only one other person fishing on the lake. All the elk bugeling along the shore and the cormorants coming up alongside me with fish in their beaks made it paradise for me. I caught and released over 20 fish in the short time I was out there.

I remember you and your "glory hole" fishing spot. Oh yeah, those are some wild fish all right. LOL

You think they stock the north fork of the south platte with Browns, Cutthroats and Cutbows?

25 Sep 2011 18:13 #37 by UNDER MODERATION
What you casual fans don't understand is that sometimes the best team doesn't always win..Poor officiating did us in today..You know that was Pass Interference on that Cutler Bomb to Hester for a TD..That woulda changed the entire ballgame..I know it, you know it, and now I know you know it

25 Sep 2011 18:16 #38 by Photo-fish
Yes they do. The private ranches that you fish above and below of spend lots of $$$ stocking that stretch of the river. Do you really think that cutthroat or cutbow (a predominantly hatchery bred strain) reproduce naturally on the north fork?

25 Sep 2011 18:17 #39 by Photo-fish

Vice Lord wrote: What you casual fans don't understand is that sometimes the best team doesn't always win..Poor officiating did us in today..You know that was Pass Interference on that Cutler Bomb to Hester for a TD..That woulda changed the entire ballgame..I know it, you know it, and now I know you know it

WAAHHHH!!

Now you just sound like Cutler. :lol:

25 Sep 2011 18:19 #40 by LOL
I'm with you Photo-fish. I should have picked GB, the Bears are cry babies.
The only fishing VL does is at King supers bargain bin.

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

Time to create page: 0.145 seconds