× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Cutler and Da bears Stinkin' up the field

25 Sep 2011 18:24 #41 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Cutler and Da bears Stinkin' up the field

Photo-fish wrote: Yes they do. The private ranches that you fish above and below of spend lots of $$$ stocking that stretch of the river. Do you really think that cutthroat or cutbow (a predominantly hatchery bred strain) reproduce naturally on the north fork?

Yes, and they come through the tunnel from Dillon Resevior

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Sep 2011 18:25 #42 by UNDER MODERATION

Joe wrote: I'm with you Photo-fish. I should have picked GB, the Bears are cry babies.
The only fishing VL does is at King supers bargain bin.

Really, well maybe i'll skip golf and go tommarow..Pics later

And I bet on Green Bay

25 Sep 2011 19:54 #43 by Martin Ent Inc
I bet GB cause I don't like the bears. Not a huge payoff. But the Pack won.
Didn't watch the game was on top of the divide hunting deer, i knew they would win so no need to watch a trouncing, and I can't stand to see Cutler cry...

26 Sep 2011 07:55 #44 by Photo-fish

Vice Lord wrote: Yeah Cutler only hung 400 yard on ya..

Actually it was only 302 yards for Cutler (with 2 INT) and Rogers had 297 (with 1 INT).

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

26 Sep 2011 13:57 - 26 Sep 2011 14:17 #45 by UNDER MODERATION
Cutler out threw Mr Rodgers again

Look..I don't mean to minimize the importance of the game, but this one was meaningless to the Bears and thier fans. All the NFC North experts know that the Lions our are only real compitition in our quest for a second consecutive NFC North Title. The Bears took the gime lightly and came out of the lockeroom flat..You got up on us early, then we had two TD's taken away from us with bad calls ( #1)The Johnny Knox run back were there was a phantom block in the back call, and 2) the Hester TD bomb non PI call where db tripped him?) and despite all that the outcome was in doubt until the very end..So enjoy this free gift Packer fans, this game was a big deal to you guys, but not for us- We have bigger fish to fry

26 Sep 2011 13:59 #46 by archer
There are no excuses in football....only wins and losses.

26 Sep 2011 14:18 #47 by UNDER MODERATION
No excuses here..Thats not how I operate. Everyone knows that about me- Thats one of my trademarks

26 Sep 2011 16:05 #48 by Photo-fish

Vice Lord wrote: Cutler out threw Mr Rodgers again

By 5 yards? yeah OK
But Rodgers had more total completed passes.

Vice Lord wrote: Look..I don't mean to minimize the importance of the game, but this one was meaningless to the Bears and thier fans. All the NFC North experts know that the Lions our are only real compitition in our quest for a second consecutive NFC North Title. The Bears took the gime lightly and came out of the lockeroom flat..You got up on us early, then we had two TD's taken away from us with bad calls ( #1)The Johnny Knox run back were there was a phantom block in the back call, and 2) the Hester TD bomb non PI call where db tripped him?).

Sound like excuses to me... :Snooze
Psssst........That Johhny Knox botched punt return, Graham fessed up after the game and said he held Bush.

Good luck next week against Carolina. Both teams have the same record. Home team losses are a bummer eh?

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

26 Sep 2011 18:26 #49 by jf1acai

VL wrote: No excuses here..Thats not how I operate. Everyone knows that about me- Thats one of my trademarks

Thanks, VL, for the best laugh I've had for a while! :biggrin:

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

Time to create page: 0.150 seconds