× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Buying into the Packers

05 Dec 2011 15:26 #31 by Martin Ent Inc
The Lions I think they won't lose twice to them.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

05 Dec 2011 15:40 #32 by Photo-fish
Replied by Photo-fish on topic Buying into the Packers
I'd pick Chicago. It's the last game of the season. If they are gonna protect players from injury for the playoffs, that would be the game to throw or use 3rd string.

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

05 Dec 2011 15:47 #33 by Martin Ent Inc
With the loss of the QB and their star RB I think 2nd string GB would still beat them.
Detroit was embarrassed by the loss so I think they will want revenge.

06 Dec 2011 08:57 #34 by znovkovic
Replied by znovkovic on topic Buying into the Packers
I hope they decide not to do what the Colts did! Rest my ass! Just run that pigskin.

06 Dec 2011 09:00 #35 by znovkovic
Replied by znovkovic on topic Buying into the Packers

Martin Ent Inc wrote: With the loss of the QB and their star RB I think 2nd string GB would still beat them.
Detroit was embarrassed by the loss so I think they will want revenge.

Yeah maybe Detroit can simply kick them to death on there way to victory while singing "Motor City Madhouse" by Teddy...

09 Dec 2011 16:05 #36 by Photo-fish
The fifth stock sale in Green Bay Packer history is just a couple days old, and it's already a success. 185,000, or three-quarters of the 250,000 shares the team is selling already have new owners. The team estimates that it has already generated $43,000,000 dollars.

The big picture here is that since the Packers are not owned by a single owner, the team can never be moved. The Packers will always be the Packers, and they will reside in Green Bay, Wisconsin. Ask the fans of the (old) Cleveland Browns and Baltimore Colts if they wouldn't have bought "pieces of paper" to prevent those teams from leaving town.

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

11 Dec 2011 18:45 #37 by Photo-fish
13 & 0 :woo hoo:

02 Jan 2012 09:02 #38 by Photo-fish
15 & 1 :woo hoo: :woo hoo:

FLYNNING!!
» QB Matt Flynn set franchise records for the most passing yards (480) and the most passing TDs in a game in franchise history (six).
» Flynn is only the fourth quarterback in NFL history to post 475-plus passing yards and six-plus TDs in the same game, joining Y.A. Tittle (Oct. 28, 1962), Joe Namath (Sept. 24, 1972) and Joe Montana (Oct. 14, 1990). According to the Elias Sports Bureau, Flynn joined Dan Marino and Kurt Warner as the only NFL quarterbacks to throw three-plus TDs in each of their first two career starts (among quarterbacks whose careers started since 1970).
» Yesterday’s paid attendance was 70,294. It was the 301st consecutive sellout (285 regular season, 16 playoffs) at Lambeau Field.
» Sunday marked the sixth time this season that the Packers scored at least 42 points in a game. That is the most by an NFL team since the merger, besting the previous mark of five games by the 1971 Dallas Cowboys.
» The Packers set single-season franchise records for regular-season games won (15), total points (560), points per game (35.0), total points at home (321), points per game at home (40.1), touchdowns (64 plus today), net passing yards (4,924), fewest giveaways (14), fewest punts in a 16-game season (55), fewest penalties in a 16-game season (76) and fewest penalty yards in a 16-game season (591).
» Today’s victory was Green Bay’s 13th straight at Lambeau Field and the 19th victory in its last 20 contests at home.

http://blog.packers.com/2012/01/01/packers-lions-post-game-notes-quotes/

02 Jan 2012 11:38 #39 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Buying into the Packers
What do you call a Packer fan with half a brain?

Gifted.

03 Jan 2012 13:04 #40 by Photo-fish

CinnamonGirl wrote: What do you call a Packer fan with half a brain?

Gifted.

:blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :nyah: :hater:

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds