× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

2012 Fantasy Football

23 Aug 2012 09:57 #11 by HappyCamper
Replied by HappyCamper on topic 2012 Fantasy Football

Science Chic wrote: Yowsuh - we're getting close (thanks for the reminder mountaindollar!)! We need to schedule our online draft time sometime next week or weekend after so if you want to participate, please PM Renegade with your email address so he can invite you to the 285Bound ESPN league and you can get your team set-up before the draft.

In addition to the magnificent LED light bulb, :wink: this year's prize will include a brand-new Kindle Touch!

Here's who I have participating so far:
Renegade
MountainDollar 1 & 2 :)
Computer Breath
pineinthegrass
me
another friend of mine

We could use 3 more people to make it an even 10! Who's game?! :thumbsup:

Cool prizes thanks SC!!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Aug 2012 10:06 #12 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic 2012 Fantasy Football
My pleasure! The FF league is something I really look forward to every year so thanks for joining so we can have a league and I have some extra fun in my weeks!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

23 Aug 2012 10:17 #13 by HappyCamper
Replied by HappyCamper on topic 2012 Fantasy Football
Just PM'd info for another player so we only need two more.

We get another player and 285 will get a new member so that is two wins.

23 Aug 2012 10:19 #14 by ScienceChic
:woo hoo: :like:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

23 Aug 2012 10:28 #15 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic 2012 Fantasy Football
Asking me to parricipate in Fantasy Football is like asking peyton Manning to join your flag football league..Its ridiculous

I'm a professional

23 Aug 2012 10:39 #16 by ScienceChic
You do know that several NFL players participate in FF Leagues as well, right?

That's okay if you don't want to, we'll have fun either way!

23 Aug 2012 10:43 #17 by RenegadeCJ
Replied by RenegadeCJ on topic 2012 Fantasy Football

Little Boy wrote: Asking me to parricipate in Fantasy Football is like asking peyton Manning to join your flag football league..Its ridiculous

I'm a professional

So...you mean Peyton wasn't serious when he joined my flag football league? He sure has played well in practice!!

I know "whatever your name is today-VL", you don't want to participate in any competitive events with those amateurs here. It is pretty much a lose-lose for you. If you win, it is because you are a pro, and you shouldn't have been playing with rank amateurs, if you lose, it would ruin your reputation forever. I know you wouldn't stoop to the level of other professional football players playing this game! Wait, I know why you won't play...because you can't draft yourself!!

We will have a blast without you...

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

23 Aug 2012 11:24 #18 by Conifer Kitchen Dude
Sign me up! I'm in. What's next?

23 Aug 2012 11:26 #19 by RenegadeCJ
Replied by RenegadeCJ on topic 2012 Fantasy Football

Conifer Kitchen Dude wrote: Sign me up! I'm in. What's next?

Did you pm me with your email address?

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

23 Aug 2012 11:36 #20 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic 2012 Fantasy Football
Don't get upset-I just wanted to end all the speculation about my possible precipitation

Time to create page: 0.149 seconds