× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

2012 Fantasy Football

27 Aug 2012 19:13 #41 by HappyCamper
Replied by HappyCamper on topic 2012 Fantasy Football
Are you seeing the draft? We aren't all we see is the list of teams.

We see your name twice once under The Chicks and once under team trilk.

HC

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Aug 2012 19:16 #42 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic 2012 Fantasy Football
You can now launch the draft if you are logged into the League - the countdown says 43min to start.

Here's the message under your team name, Click Launch Draft:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

27 Aug 2012 19:20 #43 by RenegadeCJ
Replied by RenegadeCJ on topic 2012 Fantasy Football
just log into your account and click "launch draft now". It is in the red bar! If there are 2 of you, sign into one account and launch, then sign into the other account and launch, and you should get 2 screens!

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

27 Aug 2012 19:22 #44 by ScienceChic
Yup, Conifer Kitchen Dude is registered under me for the time being so we could get the draft done - he was fine auto-drafting. Happy Camper is up first, I'm 2nd, Wiseguy is 3rd, Viking 4th, Team SWEET SWEET Baker is 5th, Conifer Kitchen Dude 6th, Beer Hunter (awesome team name, btw!) 7th, No Clues 8th, Team Renegade 9th, Team Computer Breath 10th, Team Flower Power 11th and Team Smith 12th.

Good luck everyone!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

27 Aug 2012 19:31 #45 by HappyCamper
Sweet now if my player can just not get hurt this year.

logging out of hear we will chat with you on ESPN

28 Aug 2012 07:39 #46 by RenegadeCJ
Ugh...that was an UGLY draft. I hope my other one tonight is better. I didn't end up with even one player I had on my list!!!

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

28 Aug 2012 07:52 #47 by HappyCamper
We had fun looking forward to the season.

04 Sep 2012 14:36 #48 by RenegadeCJ
Don't forget to make your lineup changes for the first game on wednesday!!

27 Sep 2012 10:49 #49 by ScienceChic
Reminder: set your lineups if you have players on tonight's teams! So far, everyone is either 2-1 or 1-2 so it's staying competitive, we'll see if things start changing with the official refs back in!

05 Oct 2012 15:56 #50 by ScienceChic
So I've been told that Team Beer Hunter is on a mission for the LED light bulb so I better watch out! lol Bring your A-game Hunter - there's a chandelier in my house with that bulb's name on it! :biggrin:

Standings so far:
West
1. Team Smith 3-1 W3
2. Team Happy Camper 2-2 W1
3. Team Viking 2-2 L2
4. Team Renegade 2-2 W1
5. Team FlowerPower 2-2 L1
6. Team No Clues 1-3 L1
East
1. Team The Chicks 3-1 W2
2. Team Computer Breath 2-2 L2
3. Team Conifer Kitchen Dude 2-2 L1
4. Team Beer Hunter 2-2 W1
5. Team SWEET SWEET Baker 2-2 W2
6. Team Wiseguy 1-3 L3

Time to create page: 0.458 seconds