× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

2012 Fantasy Football

24 Jul 2012 15:26 #1 by RenegadeCJ
We're getting ready to begin the 2012/2013 football season, and it is time to rev up the fantasy football leagues again. I've sent invites to all those who participated with us last year, but we have some openings if anyone would like to play! It is just for fun and bragging rights, and I think Science Chick will be putting up the $1 million prize again this year :wink: :faint:

PM me with email and I'll get you added!!

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

24 Jul 2012 20:34 #2 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic 2012 Fantasy Football
:woo hoo: :woo hoo: :woo hoo: I can't wait for Football Season!!!! :biggrin:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

29 Jul 2012 10:47 #3 by mountaindollar
I had great fun last year but my team well they failed to show up although my players kept getting hurt.

Bob and I are in for this year we are even up for paying as long as we do not have to manage it. Maybe we will get a few more people interested this year so we have more teams.

Anyone else?

Hey SC do you have another light bulb?

05 Aug 2012 18:53 #4 by pineinthegrass
I'd like to join in this year if there is room.

05 Aug 2012 20:00 #5 by MountainRoadCrew
Two identical topics were merged together.

05 Aug 2012 20:54 #6 by ScienceChic

pineinthegrass wrote: I'd like to join in this year if there is room.

There's definitely room - Welcome aboard!

Mountain Dollar, there will absolutely be another LED light bulb in that million rupee prize pack. lol I'm putting it together now and will let y'all know soon what you can win. :sunshine:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

06 Aug 2012 06:42 #7 by RenegadeCJ
Replied by RenegadeCJ on topic 2012 Fantasy Football

pineinthegrass wrote: I'd like to join in this year if there is room.

PM me your email address and I'll get you signed up! We need some more too! It is a lot more fun with more people!

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

06 Aug 2012 07:12 #8 by mountaindollar
:woo hoo: :woo hoo: :woo hoo:

Another light bulb yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

22 Aug 2012 14:00 #9 by ScienceChic
Yowsuh - we're getting close (thanks for the reminder mountaindollar!)! We need to schedule our online draft time sometime next week or weekend after so if you want to participate, please PM Renegade with your email address so he can invite you to the 285Bound ESPN league and you can get your team set-up before the draft.

In addition to the magnificent LED light bulb, :wink: this year's prize will include a brand-new Kindle Touch!

Here's who I have participating so far:
Renegade
MountainDollar 1 & 2 :)
Computer Breath
pineinthegrass
me
another friend of mine

We could use 3 more people to make it an even 10! Who's game?! :thumbsup:

23 Aug 2012 09:27 #10 by RenegadeCJ
Replied by RenegadeCJ on topic 2012 Fantasy Football
I know everyone is busy trying to beat down those from another political party, but just think...after november 6th, what will you do with your anger and divisiveness if you have no place to vent? Come join us in the fantasy league, to keep that fight alive!!!

We need 3 more if possible!!

PM me an email address and we'll get you on the team! Prizes are great!! Thanks SC!!

Time to create page: 0.174 seconds