× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

2012 Fantasy Football

23 Aug 2012 11:41 #21 by RenegadeCJ
Replied by RenegadeCJ on topic 2012 Fantasy Football

Little Boy wrote: Don't get upset-I just wanted to end all the speculation about my possible precipitation

Oh, I knew you wouldn't participate. You are a lot like another friend of mine who won't play in our other league. Lotta talk...but won't actually show up.

Would have been fun though...I'm sure you are good for a lot of give and take fun ribbing!!

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Aug 2012 11:43 #22 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic 2012 Fantasy Football

RenegadeCJ wrote:

Little Boy wrote: Don't get upset-I just wanted to end all the speculation about my possible precipitation

Oh, I knew you wouldn't participate. You are a lot like another friend of mine who won't play in our other league. Lotta talk...but won't actually show up.

Would have been fun though...I'm sure you are good for a lot of give and take fun ribbing!!

I never talk about fantasy football, I don't even know what it is..Its childs play compared to what I do..I'm a top 10 handicapper in the world. People put 10's of thousands of real dollars on my picks..

24 Aug 2012 12:56 #23 by ComputerBreath

You're exuding liquid from your body??

24 Aug 2012 16:17 #24 by pineinthegrass
Let's go ahead and enter a Team VL.

You can only draft players with last names starting in V or L. lol

24 Aug 2012 17:57 #25 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic 2012 Fantasy Football
LOL One year we had a friend here in Denver who decided at the last minute to not show up for the draft so we renamed his team the "Blood Relatives" and proceeded to draft every player who had a same last name as a famous starter (like Kevin Smith instead of Emmitt Smith). The 3 of us here in Denver on the conference call to Ohio to do the draft had to put the phone on Mute every time we drafted someone b/c we couldn't stop cracking up when the guys in Ohio kept asking "Are you SURE?" and we'd answer, "We're sure he'll do good, he's a Blood Relative"

Moral of the story: don't leave someone else in charge of your draft, especially when there's money on the line! :biggrin:

Draft is set for Monday night at 7pm. :woo hoo:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

25 Aug 2012 14:44 #26 by Hoot Owl
Replied by Hoot Owl on topic 2012 Fantasy Football

Got a leaky faucet? I think they have meds for that

27 Aug 2012 12:18 #27 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic 2012 Fantasy Football
Are you going to participate in this Hoot?

27 Aug 2012 12:22 #28 by Martin Ent Inc
Ur spelling is as good as mine.

27 Aug 2012 12:27 - 27 Aug 2012 15:33 #29 by Martin Ent Inc

Little Boy wrote:

RenegadeCJ wrote:

I never talk about fantasy football, I don't even know what it is..Its childs play compared to what I do..I'm a top 10 handicapper in the world. People put 10's of thousands of real dollars on my picks..

Sorry dude, I checked on Basketball, Football, baseball, hockey, boxing, golf, lacrosse, horse racing, pingpong, volleyball, go cart racing, chess, soccer, pogo stick racing, BB-Q events,,,
Your name is not listed in the top 10 in any of them.

27 Aug 2012 14:47 #30 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic 2012 Fantasy Football
Just FYI, Wiseguy33 is in.

Time to create page: 0.172 seconds