× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

285 Bound's 3rd Annual Pick 3 Official thread-Hoot Owl Wins!

16 Nov 2012 18:12 #361 by pacamom
Detroit
Cleveland
New Orleans

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 Nov 2012 20:04 #362 by Hoot Owl
Tampa Bay
New Orleans
Baltimore

16 Nov 2012 22:42 #363 by Argyle
Washington
Arizona
Baltimore

17 Nov 2012 08:13 #364 by ScienceChic

LOL wrote: Looks like starting QB issues with Chicago SanFran and Pitts. The current spread on Pitts changed a bit probably due to the QB injury.

LOLs Picks week 11

Tampa
Baltimore
Washington

Photo-fish wrote: Week 11

Dallas
Green Bay
Chicago

I will be out of the country for a bit. Hopefully able to get internet access to make picks before the start of week 12.

I expect pictures Mister!! :biggrin: You should have a 285Bound t-shirt and take it traveling with you! :wink:

pacamom wrote: Detroit
Cleveland
New Orleans

Hoot Owl wrote: Tampa Bay
New Orleans
Baltimore

Argyle wrote: Washington
Arizona
Baltimore

Good luck everyone! My new strategy, based on my run lately, make my picks then flip 'em! tongue:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

17 Nov 2012 09:36 #365 by The Viking
Tampa Bay
Cincinnati
New Orleans

17 Nov 2012 09:41 #366 by ScienceChic

The Viking wrote: Tampa Bay
Cincinnati
New Orleans

Cincinnati?? I might have to start liking you again! tongue: :jk2: :wave:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

18 Nov 2012 09:30 #367 by ScienceChic
Week 11 Picks:
New Orleans
Tampa Bay
Cincinnati

18 Nov 2012 10:12 #368 by RenegadeCJ
St Louis
Atlanta
Detroit

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

18 Nov 2012 14:58 #369 by ScienceChic

Science Chic wrote: Week 11 Picks:
New Orleans
Tampa Bay
Cincinnati

RenegadeCJ wrote: St Louis
Atlanta
Detroit

18 Nov 2012 17:36 #370 by The Viking

Science Chic wrote: Week 11 Picks:
New Orleans
Tampa Bay
Cincinnati

Good to see you are copying me. Stick with me. 3-0 today. Since my 3-6 start, I have gone 19-5. And I would have gained one on Hoot Owl today had TB not pulled off a miracle!

Time to create page: 0.303 seconds