× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

285 Bound's 3rd Annual Pick 3 Official thread-Hoot Owl Wins!

18 Nov 2012 17:42 #371 by ScienceChic
Don't flatter yourself Darlin', tongue: I didn't pay any attention to what anyone else picked, I just looked at the lines, closed my eyes and pointed! :crossed: :biggrin:

How do you know you would've gained one on Hoot? Her last pick hasn't played yet, and the other 2 you both had in common...including TB that you would've lost as well had they not pulled off the miracle...<I'm confused>

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Nov 2012 18:14 #372 by The Viking

Science Chic wrote: Don't flatter yourself Darlin', tongue: I didn't pay any attention to what anyone else picked, I just looked at the lines, closed my eyes and pointed! :crossed: :biggrin:

How do you know you would've gained one on Hoot? Her last pick hasn't played yet, and the other 2 you both had in common...including TB that you would've lost as well had they not pulled off the miracle...<I'm confused>

I am losing it. I had Green Bay as my pick and forgot I changed it last minute to TB. Oh well, they both covered. Now I have to root for Pitt tonight to gain on HO, and SF tomorrow night to take second all alone.

And yes you looked at my picks. You made a comment on my Cinci pick. Like I said, keep following me. We will gain on HO.

18 Nov 2012 18:52 #373 by Hoot Owl
Please dont call me HO.

If I could I would change my pick to Pittsburgh those uniforms are hideous, they will win just to spite the stripes. My psychic advisor and I did not take public humiliation into the equation.

18 Nov 2012 18:59 #374 by ScienceChic

Hoot Owl wrote: My psychic advisor and I did not take public humiliation into the equation.

rofllol They look like a bunch of escaped criminals or bloated, mutated bumblebees running around on the field!

Viking, I looked at your picks when you made them yesterday, I can't even remember what I had for dinner the night before half the time...honest to god I really did NOT choose exactly what you did on purpose. :) My memory's shot to he** and I'm not even 40, err I mean 30. :biggrin:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

18 Nov 2012 21:23 #375 by The Viking

Hoot Owl wrote: Please dont call me HO.

If I could I would change my pick to Pittsburgh those uniforms are hideous, they will win just to spite the stripes. My psychic advisor and I did not take public humiliation into the equation.

Sorry, no disrespect meant. Didn't even think of the initials. I call most by intitials as I am too lazy to type the full names. I call Science Chic SC too. Can I call you Hooter Girl?

18 Nov 2012 21:36 #376 by Hoot Owl

Can I call you Hooter Girl?

Uh No.. you can call me Hoot Owl/ Or you can call me by by my given name
Think.. Think ... Think.... We have met many times. You know me, you know my name.

20 Nov 2012 06:24 #377 by RenegadeCJ
Week 11 Results

Thursday, November 15
Miami PICKUM @ Buffalo

Sunday November 18th
NY Jets +1 @ St. Louis
Jacksonville +16 @ Houston
Cleveland +7 @ Dallas
Cincinnati -3 @ Kansas City
Philly +1.5 @ Washington
Green Bay -3 @ Detroit
Tampa Bay +1.5 @ Carolina
Arizona +9.5 @ Atlanta
New Orleans -3 @ Oakland
Indy +8 @ New England
San Diego +8 @ Denver
Baltimore +3.5 @ Pittsburgh

Monday November 19th
Chicago +5.5@ San Francisco

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

20 Nov 2012 06:28 #378 by RenegadeCJ
Week 11 rankings (ties are in alphabetical order)

Hoot Owl 3-0 Overall 27-6
Viking 3-0 Overall 22-11
Photo Fish 1-2 Overall 21-12
Argyle 3-0 Overall 21-12
Pacamom 2-1 Overall 20-12-1
LOL 3-0 Overall 20-13
Science Chic 3-0 Overall 19-14
Renegade 0-3 Overall 13-20

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

20 Nov 2012 06:34 - 25 Nov 2012 07:45 #379 by RenegadeCJ
Week 12 Opening Spread

http://www.covers.com/odds/football/nfl-spreads.aspx

Thursday, November 22
Houston -3.5 @ Detroit
Washington +5 @ Dallas
New England -7 @ NY Jets

Sunday November 25
Minnesota +6.5 @ Chicago
Atlanta -1.5 @ Tampa Bay
Denver -7 @ Kansas City
Seattle PICKUM @ Miami
Oakland +6 @ Cincinnati
Pittsburgh PICKUM @ Cleveland
Tennessee -2.5 @ Jacksonville
Buffalo +3.5 @ Indy
Baltimore -1 @ San Diego
St Louis +1.5 @ Arizona
San Francisco -2.5 @ New Orleans
GB +2.5 @ NY Giants

Monday, November 26
Carolina -2.5 @ Philly

20 Nov 2012 08:56 #380 by ScienceChic
Renegade, looks like you need to go with my new strategy - make your picks then flip 'em! :) Good week everybody!

Time to create page: 0.335 seconds