× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

285 Bound's 3rd Annual Pick 3 Official thread-Hoot Owl Wins!

24 Nov 2012 21:50 #391 by The Viking
I see that Photo picked Chicago. I still don't see a line on them. What is it? I see the spread is Chicago -6 now. Is that it? And what about Pitt? That is showing -1.5 now. Is that the one we are using?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

24 Nov 2012 22:20 #392 by The Viking
I have been on a roll with Denver so I will stick with them and the desperate Baltimore Ravens who are trying to keep home field advantage for the playoffs.

25 Nov 2012 06:07 - 25 Nov 2012 08:20 #393 by LOL

The Viking wrote: I see that Photo picked Chicago. I still don't see a line on them. What is it? I see the spread is Chicago -6 now. Is that it? And what about Pitt? That is showing -1.5 now. Is that the one we are using?

I think we are using the 2nd column OPEN. Chicago says -6.5 now. Pitt is Pickem. Philly is +2.5
http://www.covers.com/odds/football/nfl-spreads.aspx

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

25 Nov 2012 07:34 #394 by pacamom
My picks this week

Jacksonville
San Diego
Green Bay

25 Nov 2012 07:44 #395 by RenegadeCJ

The Viking wrote: I see that Photo picked Chicago. I still don't see a line on them. What is it? I see the spread is Chicago -6 now. Is that it? And what about Pitt? That is showing -1.5 now. Is that the one we are using?

I updated....we are using these updated (but not changed) opening spreads.

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

25 Nov 2012 10:34 #396 by ScienceChic

pacamom wrote: My picks this week

Jacksonville
San Diego
Green Bay

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

25 Nov 2012 10:38 #397 by Argyle
Atlanta
St Louis
New Orleans

25 Nov 2012 18:27 #398 by Hoot Owl

25 Nov 2012 19:16 #399 by The Viking
3-0 again. But won two of them by the skin of my teeth! And my 4th and 5th picks of Seattle and Pitt both lost so I am glad I stuck with the Broncos.

25 Nov 2012 19:59 #400 by pacamom

Time to create page: 0.504 seconds