× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

285 Bound's 3rd Annual Pick 3 Official thread-Hoot Owl Wins!

15 Dec 2012 16:13 #471 by The Viking
Darn it Hoot Owl. You picked my three picks. If I want to gain on you I might have to pick a different team than Denver and hope they only win by 1 or 2 points.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 Dec 2012 17:37 #472 by The Viking
OK, Ray Lewis is out so I am sticking with Denver. I am still deciding if I want to stay with Seattle and Detroit which means I can't gain on Hoot Owl. I may pick Washington if RG3 is going to play. Will make my final two picks tomorrow I guess.

15 Dec 2012 21:32 #473 by Photo-fish
Green Bay
Seattle
New England

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

16 Dec 2012 08:09 #474 by ScienceChic

Hoot Owl wrote: Denver
Seattle
Detroit

RenegadeCJ wrote: NY Jets
Detroit
Seattle

pacamom wrote: Tampa
Pittsburg
Houston

LOL wrote:

pacamom wrote:

LOL wrote: Hmmmm I'm liking the Atlanta Pickem. Gotta bad feeling about the Broncos on the road this week.

mmmmmmm..... Just thinking out loud. Lots of pressure. Where is my psycho advisor? :lol:

You have one too?

My advisor quit on me after 1 week, but "I heard" these teams might be a good pick.... LOL

Atlanta
New England
Green Bay

The Viking wrote: OK, Ray Lewis is out so I am sticking with Denver. I am still deciding if I want to stay with Seattle and Detroit which means I can't gain on Hoot Owl. I may pick Washington if RG3 is going to play. Will make my final two picks tomorrow I guess.

Ray Lewis may be out, but they can't rest - the Bengals are breathing down their necks and even Pitt could still win the division if they lost all their remaining games, plus they'll be facing Denver in the playoffs and it is a huge morale booster to a team knowing they beat them during the regular season. Denver's already in, and will play for first-round bye, but it's a game you are a brave man for picking! :wink:

Photo-fish wrote: Green Bay
Seattle
New England

(knew I shoulda picked Cinti Thurs night, darn it)
My Week 15 Picks:
Houston
Seattle
Detroit

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

16 Dec 2012 10:56 #475 by Argyle
Cleveland
Carolina
Pittsburgh

16 Dec 2012 11:23 #476 by The Viking
OK since I missed the early games. I will go with Detroit and Seattle as my last 2 pics.

16 Dec 2012 11:37 #477 by Hoot Owl
well Viking, we could go 0-3 and then the evil Pacamom would gain on us. Good luck everyone

16 Dec 2012 11:40 #478 by ScienceChic

Argyle wrote: Cleveland
Carolina
Pittsburgh

The Viking wrote: OK since I missed the early games. I will go with Detroit and Seattle as my last 2 pics.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

18 Dec 2012 05:02 #479 by RenegadeCJ
Week 15 Results

Thursday, Dec 13
Cincinnati -3.5 @Philly

Sunday Dec 16
Jacksonville +7.5 @ Miami
Denver -2.5 @ Baltimore
Washington +1.5 @ Cleveland
Indy +8 @ Houston
Green Bay -2.5 @ Chicago
NY Giants PICKUM @ Atlanta
Minnesota +3 @ St. Louis
Tampa Bay +4.5 @ New Orleans
Seattle -3 @ Buffalo
Detroit -3 @ Arizona
Carolina +3 @ San Diego
Kansas City +1.5 @ Oakland
Pittsburgh PICKUM @ Dallas
San Francisco +3.5 @ New England

Monday Dec 17
NY Jets +1 @ Tennessee

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

18 Dec 2012 05:06 #480 by RenegadeCJ
Week 15 rankings (ties are in alphabetical order)

Hoot Owl 2-1 Overall 34-11
Viking 2-1 Overall 31-14
Photo Fish 2-1 Overall 29-16
Pacamom 1-2 Overall 27-16-2
Science Chic 2-1 Overall 28-17
Argyle 1-2 Overall 25-20
LOL 2-1 Overall 25-20
Renegade 1-2 Overall 20-25

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

Time to create page: 0.300 seconds