× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

285 Bound's 3rd Annual Pick 3 Official thread-Hoot Owl Wins!

28 Dec 2012 16:49 #511 by ScienceChic
No, OFF means they haven't decided a line on the game and aren't pickable yet (unlike "pickum" which means even odds).

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

29 Dec 2012 08:21 #512 by RenegadeCJ
Washington
Seattle
Minnesota

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

29 Dec 2012 16:54 #513 by Photo-fish

Photo-fish wrote: Packers
Bears

What does "OFF" mean again? are these pickable?

Science Chic wrote: No, OFF means they haven't decided a line on the game and aren't pickable yet (unlike "pickum" which means even odds).

Thanks, then my 3rd pick is Atlanta

Gotta go to Brooks to watch the Packer/Viking game tomorrow. But first have to go out and take some pics if the skies are clear. The full moon setting over the mountains between Kenosha Pass and Como this morning on the way to Breck was incredible

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

30 Dec 2012 03:19 #514 by The Viking
So I don't forget again this week. I will pick Seattle and Atlanta now. Still looking at the third one.

30 Dec 2012 09:46 #515 by LOL
Chicago
Green Bay
Dallas

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

30 Dec 2012 09:50 #516 by The Viking
I hate this pick because I hae to root against them but I think the Bears will cover against the Lions.

So Seattle
Atlanta
Chicago

30 Dec 2012 10:31 #517 by ScienceChic

Photo-fish wrote: Thanks, then my 3rd pick is Atlanta

Gotta go to Brooks to watch the Packer/Viking game tomorrow. But first have to go out and take some pics if the skies are clear. The full moon setting over the mountains between Kenosha Pass and Como this morning on the way to Breck was incredible

Pictures? Pictures? Come on, don't hold out on us! :happier:

RenegadeCJ wrote: Washington
Seattle
Minnesota

LOL wrote: Chicago
Green Bay
Dallas

The Viking wrote: I hate this pick because I hae to root against them but I think the Bears will cover against the Lions.

So Seattle
Atlanta
Chicago

My Week 17 picks:
Cincinnati
Houston
Philadelphia

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

30 Dec 2012 10:44 #518 by pacamom
Washington
Chicago
Tampa

30 Dec 2012 11:18 #519 by Argyle
Green Bay
New England
Washington

30 Dec 2012 17:54 - 31 Dec 2012 06:24 #520 by LOL
[marquee:39nc5lcw]GO BRONCOS!!!! [/marquee:39nc5lcw]

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

Time to create page: 0.298 seconds