× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

285 Bound's 3rd Annual Pick 3 Official thread-Hoot Owl Wins!

04 Jan 2013 14:37 #541 by pacamom
Washington
BAltimore
Cincinnati
Green Bay

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

04 Jan 2013 15:18 #542 by ScienceChic

pacamom wrote: Washington
BAltimore
Cincinnati
Green Bay

RenegadeCJ wrote:

Hoot Owl wrote: Cincy
Minnesota
Indy
Seattle

Wow Hoot...that was who I was gonna pick-All underdogs...which means you are probably in trouble. I'll change mine just for you.

Cincy
Minnesota
Baltimore
Washington

Photo-fish wrote: Houston
Baltimore
Seattle
[important:18s421j7]GREEN BAY PACKERS[/important:18s421j7]

File Attachment:

Minnesota
Indianapolis
Washington
File Attachment:
[shadow=orange:18s421j7]BABY![/shadow:18s421j7] :woo hoo:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

04 Jan 2013 15:22 #543 by Hoot Owl

RenegadeCJ wrote:

Hoot Owl wrote: Cincy
Minnesota
Indy
Seattle

Wow Hoot...that was who I was gonna pick-All underdogs...which means you are probably in trouble. I'll change mine just for you.

Cincy
Minnesota
Baltimore
Washington

Either I will be in trouble or, if you hadnt changed you picks we woud have both looked like geniuses :idea:

05 Jan 2013 13:44 #544 by The Viking
Crap! Hoot picked all of my picks too. SO in order to have any chance, I have to change some. But I could fall behind Photo if I do that! I can't go against Minn. DOn't like the Washington or Houston pick but I had to change a couple to try and gain.

Houston
Indy
Washington
MINNESOTA!!!

05 Jan 2013 14:35 #545 by Argyle
Houston
Green Bay
Indy
Seattle

05 Jan 2013 15:20 #546 by ScienceChic

The Viking wrote: Crap! Hoot picked all of my picks too. SO in order to have any chance, I have to change some. But I could fall behind Photo if I do that! I can't go against Minn. DOn't like the Washington or Houston pick but I had to change a couple to try and gain.

Houston
Indy
Washington
MINNESOTA!!!

Argyle wrote: Houston
Green Bay
Indy
Seattle

Good luck!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

05 Jan 2013 17:45 #547 by The Viking
Well, having to switch to Houston paid off! Didn't expect that one!

The Vikes are starting Webb, their second string QB. Now I think we are in big trouble! I think they would have beat GB with Ponder the way he has played the last 3 weeks.

05 Jan 2013 20:20 #548 by Rockdoc
Minni sota is in major trouble. No way are they going to survive to see another day. Also Houston i lunch meat once they play New England next week. I expect the slaughter to be worse than their game earlier in the season. Then it will be up to us to put NE in it place.

05 Jan 2013 20:31 #549 by The Viking
Had I known Ponder was out, I would have picked GB in a heartbeat! GB just beat a High School QB who kept going 3 and out and giving them the ball over and over! I should have waited till they made the decision.

05 Jan 2013 20:39 #550 by Rockdoc

The Viking wrote: Had I known Ponder was out, I would have picked GB in a heartbeat! GB just beat a High School QB who kept going 3 and out and giving them the ball over and over! I should have waited till they made the decision.

You are right. Quality results are as much about having all the information as it is judgement. It is one of the things I learn in consulting. Got to have all the information to make the best decisions. Now it is too late.

Time to create page: 0.342 seconds