× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

285 Bound's 3rd Annual Pick 3 Official thread-Hoot Owl Wins!

03 Jan 2013 07:41 #531 by RenegadeCJ
Playoffs Week 1 Opening Spreads
http://www.covers.com/odds/football/nfl-spreads.aspx

Pick all 4 games...we pick everything from here on out!!

Saturday, Jan 5
Cincinnati +5 @ Houston
Minnesota +8 @ Green Bay

Sunday, Jan 6
Indy +7 @ Baltimore
Seattle -1 @ Washington

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

03 Jan 2013 08:24 #532 by Photo-fish
Houston
Baltimore
Seattle
[important:1jz0g2e2]GREEN BAY PACKERS[/important:1jz0g2e2]

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

03 Jan 2013 09:27 #533 by ScienceChic
I heard there's a party at Brooks Place Tavern this Sat night to watch the Vikings/Packers game - where are you watching it Photo?

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

03 Jan 2013 09:35 #534 by Photo-fish
Since it is nationally televised, I will be at home with a big plate of summer sausage, cheddar cheese, assorted crackers and beer. I went to Brooks last sunday for the same game. Lots of Packer fans and a handfull of Vikings too. Rowdy crowd.

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

03 Jan 2013 11:32 #535 by pacamom
What? No cheese curds? Where's the summer sausage from?

03 Jan 2013 11:55 #536 by ScienceChic

Photo-fish wrote: Since it is nationally televised, I will be at home with a big plate of summer sausage, cheddar cheese, assorted crackers and beer. I went to Brooks last sunday for the same game. Lots of Packer fans and a handfull of Vikings too. Rowdy crowd.

We were there too last Sunday - I didn't see you! :(:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

03 Jan 2013 11:57 #537 by Hoot Owl
Cincy
Minnesota
Indy
Seattle

03 Jan 2013 18:43 #538 by Photo-fish

pacamom wrote: Where's the summer sausage from?

From a gift basket I pilaged at work. It is not labeled. Bummer it is not venison.

04 Jan 2013 06:03 #539 by RenegadeCJ

Hoot Owl wrote: Cincy
Minnesota
Indy
Seattle

Wow Hoot...that was who I was gonna pick-All underdogs...which means you are probably in trouble. I'll change mine just for you.

Cincy
Minnesota
Baltimore
Washington

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

04 Jan 2013 06:10 #540 by LOL

LOL wrote: Playoffs

Seattle
Indy
Minnesota
Houston

Just bumping my earlier picks so they don't get missed. Good luck everyone! GO BRONCOS

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

Time to create page: 0.302 seconds