× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Super Bowl Predictions?

18 Jan 2013 13:40 #1 by FredHayek
I think San Fran & New England will win this week, and New England will win the Super Bowl.

Personally I think the Ravens used up all their luck against Denver last week.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 Jan 2013 16:23 #2 by pineinthegrass
WTG 9ers!!! Down 17 and come back. Close game...

21 Jan 2013 08:32 #3 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Super Bowl Predictions?
Looks like I overestimated New England. Ravens are 4 point underdogs and if you bet $100 on them to win outright, you will win $250.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

21 Jan 2013 08:33 #4 by Rockdoc
Replied by Rockdoc on topic Super Bowl Predictions?
Apparently, the Ravens did no t need luck against NE. I think they will prove t be more than a handful for 49rs. I keep thinking it should and could have been us.

21 Jan 2013 16:30 #5 by LOL
Replied by LOL on topic Super Bowl Predictions?
Baltimore on a roll!

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

24 Jan 2013 20:19 #6 by pineinthegrass
Superbowl proposition bets...

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/super-bowl-xlvii-prop-bets-las-vegas-alicia-keys-beyonce-coin-toss-gatorade-jim-harbaugh-john-harbaugh-ravens-49ers-012413

I'm thinking the Gatorade poured on the winning coach will go back the the retro green this year. lol

And the national anthem in under 2 min 15 sec at the Superbowl seems tough.

26 Jan 2013 08:44 #7 by FOS
Replied by FOS on topic Super Bowl Predictions?
I am hoping the Ravens take it all.
It will be a good game.

29 Jan 2013 20:42 #8 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Super Bowl Predictions?
Super Bowl Advertisers Release Teasers
By MAE ANDERSON 01/29/13

Mercedes-Benz Kate Upton teaser:
[youtube:3inp7m5b]
[/youtube:3inp7m5b]

Volkswagen's "Get In. Get Happy" ad:

Gildan Activewear teaser:

Kraft's Mio ad with "30 Rock's Tracy Jordan:

Budweiser Black Crown Lager teaser:

Toyota: "Big Bang Theory" star Kaley Cuoco grants wishes:

Anyone wanna start a bet that the lady in the shiny dress is Faith Hill? :)

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

29 Jan 2013 20:53 #9 by HappyCamper
Replied by HappyCamper on topic Super Bowl Predictions?
don't care who wins will go with the majority in the room but we are going to be spending it with good friends and having good food so we win either way.

We hope the commercials are fun (not to many people just showing their bodies) don't care about the half time show that is what a DVR is for in case there this a boob mishap lol . Halftime is for eating instead of picking.

We hope everyone enjoys the day we know we will.

29 Jan 2013 21:28 #10 by otisptoadwater
I arranged to be home for the Super Bowl this year back in October 2012 with the idea that the Broncos had a reasonable shot at the big dance. My job this year is to bring two hams and two turkeys to my little brothers place along with the gear to smoke the turkeys and warm the hams. I will start cooking the day before game day and take full advantage of the hospitality my family provides during the run up to the game.

There will be too much eating and drinking going on and it will be wonderful to see my family and friends and catch up on old times. I generally end up on the deck in the back yard cooking everything everyone brought to grill and watching the game on a small TV. Some day the Broncos will return to the Super Bowl and when they do I'm going to make sure I'm not standing in front of a grill cooking for everyone else. In the meanwhile I'll enjoy the last NFL game of the year and make the most out of a chance to have some fun, share food and drinks, and reconnect with my family and friends!

Ravens (+/- 3 points), I'm not a Ravens fan but I think they have the "it" this season and they will win on Sunday.

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

Time to create page: 0.180 seconds