× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

2013-2014 MMT Pick 3 Contest

19 Nov 2013 21:13 #371 by ScienceChic
I once got so mad playing a card game with my parents (back in my teen years) that I decided to go for the record of most points ever (it was a form of rummy where the winner has the fewest points). Needless to say, it was spectacular, but my parents were pissed at me for being such a poor sport. I learned my lesson and never did that again.

I'd actually rather someone else win so I can give away a prize! If I won, I'd just treat myself and give one of my kids my old Kindle, and I don't need to be spending that kind of money on myself right now.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 Nov 2013 08:39 #372 by The Viking

pacamom wrote:

Science Chic wrote: This Pick 3 sucks - next year we're all doing Pick 5 where I have a better chance of winning! tongue:

:rofllol

You sound just like all those who have gone before you and quit when they are losing. Suck it up. :Whistle

NICE picking Pacamom! So how did you got 3-0 here and only 2-3 on the pick 5 this week?

20 Nov 2013 08:40 #373 by The Viking

archer wrote: Wow..... For a newbie I'm doing pretty good

:woo hoo:

Yes, nice picking archer.

20 Nov 2013 09:14 #374 by pacamom

The Viking wrote:

pacamom wrote:

Science Chic wrote: This Pick 3 sucks - next year we're all doing Pick 5 where I have a better chance of winning! tongue:

:rofllol

You sound just like all those who have gone before you and quit when they are losing. Suck it up. :Whistle

NICE picking Pacamom! So how did you got 3-0 here and only 2-3 on the pick 5 this week?

Thanks Viking. I think I picked different teams? It's a unique strategy that I work on for days.

20 Nov 2013 17:55 #375 by Blondie

Science Chic wrote: I'd actually rather someone else win so I can give away a prize! If I won, I'd just treat myself and give one of my kids my old Kindle, and I don't need to be spending that kind of money on myself right now.

WAIT--- the prize is a kindle? I am going to need to focus. :biggrin:

20 Nov 2013 18:58 #376 by Photo-fish
No kindling.

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

20 Nov 2013 19:02 #377 by pacamom
$100 gift certificate to an advertiser here on MMT. Plus someone said they would kick in a little extra. And a light bulb.

20 Nov 2013 20:20 #378 by Blondie
Yeah the travelling :driving: trophy is ready to go :idea: It just needs dusted off. Maybe Steve-o can make a trophy case :biggrin:

21 Nov 2013 08:28 #379 by RenegadeCJ
New Orleans
Carolina
San Fran

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

21 Nov 2013 09:33 #380 by The Viking
Starting with New Orleans tonight.

Time to create page: 0.587 seconds