× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

2013-2014 MMT Pick 3 Contest

15 Feb 2014 10:05 #641 by pacamom
I’d like my prize to be donated to IMHS if it is ok with fly off the handle.

I just got a puppy from an accidental breeding. Yes, I know for a fact it was an accident. Talking to the owners and the dogs’ vet. Included in my ‘fee’ for this dog are all puppy shots and spaying.

I know I should have adopted from the shelter, but this is the dog I have always wanted.

All the rest of the dogs and cats in my life have been from a shelter, foster failure, barns or from friends.

Ginger, my foster failure, is old and I don’t think she has much time left. Maybe a little more because she is thriving on the puppy. It’s been good for her. That’s a good thing.

I'm not really a blingy type, so I think the money could be put to better use at IMHS. I hear they got some pups in for this weekend.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 Feb 2014 10:49 #642 by Blondie
That is really gracious of you. Dont feel bad about not adopting from a shelter. You got the dog that you wanted, and she will be an asset, guarding the alpacas.

15 Feb 2014 13:47 #643 by JMC
Replied by JMC on topic 2013-2014 MMT Pick 3 Contest
Nice thing to do. I hope you save a doggy life.
Congratulations on some great picking.

15 Feb 2014 13:55 #644 by ScienceChic
I love it. Consider it done.

Thank you pacamom!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

05 Mar 2014 21:28 #645 by freebird
It doesn't matter that you didn't adopt from a shelter; what matters is that you are giving a dog a great life at your home!

Thanks for the gift to IMHS. I know it is much appreciated.

Time to create page: 0.510 seconds