× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

2013-2014 MMT Pick 3 Contest

12 Jan 2014 14:08 #581 by ScienceChic
As someone in the toilet on this contest, :violin: :violin: :violin:

lol KissyFace: :biggrin: :wave:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Jan 2014 15:28 #582 by archer
Replied by archer on topic 2013-2014 MMT Pick 3 Contest
Really Viking? It takes 5 posts to make 4 picks?

12 Jan 2014 15:50 #583 by ScienceChic
That's just how he's always rolled. :biggrin: I like seeing his thought process!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

12 Jan 2014 18:49 #584 by archer
Oh well, it was fun to be in 1st place for a little while, what matters is Denver won, everything else pales in comparison.

12 Jan 2014 19:10 #585 by The Viking

archer wrote: Oh well, it was fun to be in 1st place for a little while, what matters is Denver won, everything else pales in comparison.

I totally agree. I was rooting for them to win big. I hated that it ended so close. They make me nervous for NE.

12 Jan 2014 19:55 - 12 Jan 2014 22:09 #586 by The Viking
tongue:

12 Jan 2014 19:56 #587 by The Viking

ScienceChic wrote: That's just how he's always rolled. :biggrin: I like seeing his thought process!

Just saw this one too. Thanks SC!

12 Jan 2014 20:31 #588 by pacamom
Thank you Viking. And the same to you. I can't believe I screwed up so badly last week. Oh well.

And Archer you have been picking great too. Let's take this to the end!!

12 Jan 2014 20:32 - 12 Jan 2014 23:18 #589 by archer
.hard to believe football season is almost over, if it weren't for the fact the Olympics are coming up in February to distract me, I would have some serious withdrawal.

12 Jan 2014 21:22 #590 by Blondie
I let my other half pick this week, it took 10 minutes, 4-0. No headache.
What is the prize?

Time to create page: 0.531 seconds