× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

How to make a Bengal's fan cry

09 Oct 2013 15:31 - 09 Oct 2013 21:04 #1 by BaconLover
**** OK, so the totally unreasonable, overbearing, paternalistic, grumpy moderator of this site made me add a disclaimer that this video contains language that some &^%%'ing people may find offensive. And it turns out that the offensive word isn't "Bengals".... Watch at your own risk
:wink:

Aside from calling out their stellar performance in SuperBowls, apparently this is how to make a Bengals fan cry...

[youtube:1bksywd8]
[/youtube:1bksywd8]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Oct 2013 15:32 #2 by RenegadeCJ
I'll bet you know a lot of ways to make a bengals fan cry EM!!

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

09 Oct 2013 20:14 #3 by otisptoadwater
Giving gifts is already awesome, giving gifts that are so well targeted at what the recipient would really enjoy is a life time memory! What an excellent gesture!

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

09 Oct 2013 21:06 #4 by BaconLover
One of my favorite quotes:

"You have not lived today until you have done something for someone who can never repay you."
— John Bunyon

09 Oct 2013 21:17 #5 by otisptoadwater

ExtremeModerate wrote: One of my favorite quotes:

"You have not lived today until you have done something for someone who can never repay you."
— John Bunyon

Agreed! Doing for those who don't have the means to gain the same things on their own or those who sacrifice their dreams and desires for the betterment of others is it's own reward. If you can give that kind of gift you shouldn't have any expectation of a reciprocal gift other than the reaction and gratitude of the recipient, that is an invaluable gift.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

09 Oct 2013 21:21 #6 by jf1acai

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

09 Oct 2013 21:28 #7 by ScienceChic
I'd cry harder than that if I were given tickets to the Superbowl and the Bengals were in it! :wink:

Love the video, and especially the sentiments posted here - thanks guys!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

20 Oct 2013 13:42 #8 by ScienceChic
Today they're making me completely and totally frustrated that they keep letting this game go back and forth! ARGH!

Can someone please teach Dalton how to throw a deep pass???? :angry:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

20 Oct 2013 13:47 #9 by otisptoadwater
I sense a disturbance in the Force... The Lions are only allowed to win on Thanksgiving.

20 Oct 2013 14:14 #10 by ScienceChic
OMGOMGOMG Nugent better make this...

Time to create page: 0.151 seconds