× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

My Mountain Town 2014 Pick 5 Contest!

30 Sep 2014 18:48 #171 by LOL

The Viking wrote: I checked back to last year and after 6 weeks I was 15-13-2 and 5 games out of first place. Then everything turned around. So anyone can still win this. No one is too far out. This is going to be a fun year! And I would like to know Flyoffthehandle's Bookie!

Yeah Yeah, excuses and psycho-babble ramblings. LOL EAT MY DUST! WHohoooooooooooo! go BRONCOS!

J/K :)

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

30 Sep 2014 20:45 - 30 Sep 2014 20:53 #172 by The Viking
What? Psycho babble ramblings? I just was giving motivation to everyone. You are really picking up where Douche-bag left off last year before it ran away and quit.

You are only 2 games ahead of me after 4 weeks and you are bragging? I finished 49-16 after a slow start last year. So you better get a bigger head start than that! ;)

30 Sep 2014 21:04 #173 by terbear
SF.
NE
NY Giants
Dallas
Chicago

30 Sep 2014 21:16 #174 by swansei
Week 5
St. Louis
San Diego
San Francisco
New England
Seattle

"There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation... One is by sword...The other is by debt." John Adams 1826.

01 Oct 2014 16:54 - 01 Oct 2014 16:59 #175 by LOL

The Viking wrote: What? Psycho babble ramblings? I just was giving motivation to everyone. You are really picking up where Douche-bag left off last year before it ran away and quit.

You are only 2 games ahead of me after 4 weeks and you are bragging? I finished 49-16 after a slow start last year. So you better get a bigger head start than that! ;)

Ha! No worries Viking, just thought you were missing your ol arch nemsis. Not likely. :)
And you are known for sharper picks in the home stretch, 5-0, 4-1. Good luck!

I'm still figuring out the teams this year, too much inconsistency with teams like Green Bay and New England. Maybe I'll just copy Pacamom's picks! :)

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

02 Oct 2014 18:18 #176 by The Viking
This sucks but I am going against all the experts on this one. Minnesota was a no brainer for me with Bridgwater. But now that he is out, it will be more difficult with Ponder especially on the road. BUT I still think Minnesota will keep this one close with a strong run game and a lot of screen passes. So I start the week with......

Minnesota Vikings

02 Oct 2014 18:38 #177 by Blondie
I will go with Minnesota as well tonight.

02 Oct 2014 19:40 #178 by The Viking
LMAO! Guess I just gave away a game. I went with my heart instead of my head. Lesson learned. Wish i would not have made it home in time to get on my computer.

02 Oct 2014 19:41 - 02 Oct 2014 19:42 #179 by The Viking
#%$?*!!!!

02 Oct 2014 19:42 #180 by The Viking

Blondie wrote: I will go with Minnesota as well tonight.

Ouch!

Time to create page: 0.522 seconds