× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

My Mountain Town 2016 Pick 5 Contest!

18 Jan 2017 13:43 #391 by The Viking
I just wanted to send out a quick message to Christina and Cellar Master. I just found out this is your first year in this contest. I wanted to say that I am impressed and congratulate you on doing an amazing job! Also, I know my message last week was meant as a joke but taken wrong because I never put in the smiling emoji. So I apologize if it looked like I was serious about that comment about the picks. So good luck to both of you this week! It has been a fun year!
The following user(s) said Thank You: MyMountainTown

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Jan 2017 13:44 #392 by The Viking
I know we went from 3 to 5 picks a few years ago. Next year pick 7? :-D

19 Jan 2017 06:22 - 19 Jan 2017 06:23 #393 by RenegadeCJ

The Viking wrote: I know we went from 3 to 5 picks a few years ago. Next year pick 7? :-D

NO! :angry: :P

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: MyMountainTown

19 Jan 2017 10:25 #394 by Hot Chile
Hot Chile - Week 20 Picks

* PM'd to Renegade

19 Jan 2017 16:06 #395 by RenegadeCJ
I got Hot Chile's picks. Will post after the games start!

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

19 Jan 2017 16:22 #396 by ScienceChic

RenegadeCJ wrote:

The Viking wrote: I know we went from 3 to 5 picks a few years ago. Next year pick 7? :-D

NO! :angry: :P

Not just no, but hell no. LOL! :P

The Viking wrote: I just wanted to send out a quick message to Christina and Cellar Master. I just found out this is your first year in this contest. I wanted to say that I am impressed and congratulate you on doing an amazing job! Also, I know my message last week was meant as a joke but taken wrong because I never put in the smiling emoji. So I apologize if it looked like I was serious about that comment about the picks. So good luck to both of you this week! It has been a fun year!

Thank you for this message Viking, much appreciated! It has been fun. The end of football season always makes me sad. :sadbounce:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

20 Jan 2017 05:50 #397 by RenegadeCJ
Agreed SC! Fun season. Been an interesting one, that is for sure. Looking forward to some good games this weekend. I heard a guy from the NFL network say it best! 4 teams, 3 hall of fame quarterbacks, and Matt Ryan:whistle:

Thanks all for playing and excusing my periodic screw up in scoring!!

And since I'm not a quitter, even though my record appears to show a coin flip would be as accurate as me...here we go!! Picking who I want to see in the Superbowl!

Renegadecj
Packers
Steelers

The following user(s) said Thank You: The Viking

20 Jan 2017 13:46 #398 by FredHayek
Patriots & Falcons.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

20 Jan 2017 18:25 #399 by RenegadeCJ
Mtngirl
Falcons
Patriots

21 Jan 2017 08:38 #400 by RenegadeCJ
I've got Cellar Master's picks. I'll post after games start.

Time to create page: 0.355 seconds