× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

My Mountain Town 2016 Pick 5 Contest!

30 Jan 2017 12:25 #421 by RenegadeCJ
I got Hot Chile's pick for the SB. I'll post either after I get everyone's picks or after all the posts are in, or the game has started.

Good luck to the top 4!

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

05 Feb 2017 11:59 #422 by RenegadeCJ
I've got Viking's pick!

I'll post with Hot Chile's and any others I get thru PM's

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

05 Feb 2017 16:28 #423 by ScienceChic
I'm taking Atlanta. Go Falcons!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

05 Feb 2017 16:31 #424 by Christina
Atlanta

05 Feb 2017 17:18 #425 by RenegadeCJ
Ok here are the picks for the top 4

Christina-Atlanta
Cellar master-New England
Viking-Atlanta
Hot Chile-Atlanta

Good luck all!

06 Feb 2017 09:00 - 06 Feb 2017 09:01 #426 by RenegadeCJ
Week 21 Final Standings

Cellar Master 1-0 Overall 56-39-1 Winner!!!!!!:champagne:
Christina 0-1 Overall 56-40
Viking 0-1 Overall 55-39-2
Hot Chile 0-1 Overall 55-37-4
Chall99 0-1 Overall 52-40-4
Mtngirl 0-1 Overall 52-43-1
This is the shoulda flipped a coin line!!
Renegade 0-1 Overall 46-48-2
Quad man 0-1 Overall 44-49-3
Happy Camper 0-1 Overall 44-49-3
Ashley 0-1 Overall 43-50-3
ScienceChic 0-1 Overall 43-51-2
FredHayek 0-1 Overall 40-55-1
Rick 0-1 Overall 32-56-3

What a fun year! So nice to come down to a tough competition at the end! Congrats Cellar Master! Pop a cork to your picking skills!!

See everyone next year!!

The following user(s) said Thank You: ScienceChic

06 Feb 2017 09:37 #427 by ScienceChic
Congratulations Cellar Master, what an exciting finish! I'll email you the current list of My Mountain Town advertisers so you can choose from whom you'd like your $250 in gift certificates.

Thank you to all of you for playing, I think this was the best year yet! Hope to see you all back next year, and please invite your friends to join you! :)

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

06 Feb 2017 09:40 #428 by ScienceChic
A huge thank you to RenegadeCJ for posting the lines, getting the game scores, figuring out our results, and posting those right on time every week. You rock!

:typaint:

06 Feb 2017 09:43 #429 by Cellar Master
WooHoo! Thank you all for a great season. Can't believe I was the only one picking New England yesterday out of 13 of us. I hate Brady and the Patriots just like you guys but somehow I just could not believe they would just roll over. Almost!
:champagne:

Located at 60750 US Highway 285, Bailey, CO 80421
303-816-5504 or This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
www.aspenpeakcellars.com/
Facebook
Instagram

06 Feb 2017 17:55 - 06 Feb 2017 17:56 #430 by FredHayek
Congratulations Cellar Master!

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.531 seconds