× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

STANLEY CUP 2019 - GO AVS!

30 Apr 2019 08:08 #21 by FredHayek
Let's keep the winning going!

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DDawg

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

30 Apr 2019 19:07 - 30 Apr 2019 19:07 #22 by DDawg
Replied by DDawg on topic STANLEY CUP 2019 - GO AVS!
Roger that Fred! The more hype surrounds the Av's, the more I hope the team really looks out for McKinnon. It's being widely publicized that he's a jetpack with a lot of power behind those skates (like anyone out there doesn't know that by now lol), there's gonna be a goon or two with a bone to pick. At least we know we aren't afraid to get physical too!

-Smokey

01 May 2019 11:09 #23 by FredHayek
Last night's game was really frustrating to watch. They just seemed like the gang who couldn't shoot straight. The goalies were really impressive for the most part, but the Colorado skaters just had trouble playing together and even doing simple passes. Hopefully this was just an aberration and not proof that Colorado didn't really belong in the playoffs this season.

02 May 2019 23:18 - 02 May 2019 23:21 #24 by DDawg
SERIES TIED BABY!!! Sorry for leavin you hangin' Fred, I dropped off the earth, but wouldn't you know it, we're still in this thing! I agree on that last game, it was most definitely a cluster. I just described it to a friend of mine today as them looking like they were in "practice" or something like that lol. Even coach was talkin about them not working together on passes and possession, it was definitely a head shaker. I even stayed up and watched most of it and hurt myself on sleep for work hahahaha, freakin GUYS! What a great year for hockey, GO AV'S GO!!!!

-Smokey

03 May 2019 08:25 #25 by FredHayek
Amazing transformation. From klutzes to dominant. Luckily it looks like home ice won't matter in this series. On to San Jose!

04 May 2019 08:54 #26 by DDawg
Yes indeed Fred! I hope you got plenty of beer and popcorn for tonight, cause it's gonna be good. We're ready to wrap this up and move closer to that Cup!

-Smokey
Attachments:

05 May 2019 17:04 #27 by FredHayek
On the precipice, they have to win the rest of the games in the series. Good luck Colorado!

05 May 2019 18:11 - 05 May 2019 18:16 #28 by DDawg
Yes Sir, what a disappointing show last night, we've got a rollercoaster going this series! They'll win tomorrow, and I'm 50/50 on Game 7. It's a feel good/stress kinda goin on here, the suspense is fun going a full series. Good luck Colorado indeed!

-Smokey

Time to create page: 0.188 seconds