× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

13th Annual MMT Pick 5 Contest - 2022-23 Football Season!

15 Jan 2023 10:11 #141 by ScienceChic

ScienceChic wrote: Starting with SF and JAC today.

Last 3:
BUF
MIN
CIN
:whodey: :believe:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 Jan 2023 18:09 #142 by ScienceChic
Super Wild Card Weekend Results:
SEA +10.0 vs SF -10.0
LAC -1.0 vs JAC +1.0
MIA +11.0 vs BUF -11.0
NYG +2.5 vs MIN -2.5
BAL +6.5 vs CIN -6.5
DAL -2.5 vs TB +2.5

Week 19 Standings
TammyLRogers 3-2 (52-40-3)
RHCranch 2-3 (42-48-5)
SC 3-2 (38-52-4)
Christina 2-3 (37-53-5)
FredHayek 1-4 (34-59-1)

How does Saturday the 21st at 2:30pm look for meeting up? My meeting got scheduled for Sunday the 22nd and I can't watch the Bengals game at 1p, I'll jinx them. :) Christina, are you working Saturday? We could meet at Maya's Cantina instead of Snowpack if so!

Divisional Playoffs:
JAC +10.0 vs KC -10.0
NYG +7.0 vs PHI -7.0
CIN +4.0 vs BUF -4.0
DAL +3.5 vs SF -3.5

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

19 Jan 2023 10:55 #143 by FredHayek
Divisional Playoffs! Good luck everyone!
Jacksonville
New York Giants
Buffalo
San Francisco

A pair of underdogs followed by two favorites.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

20 Jan 2023 12:44 #144 by RHCranch
Tammy and RHC are in for Mayas at 2:30 saturday. Never been there so always fun to check out a new place and people behind the football picks. Hopefully more will be able to make it.

20 Jan 2023 22:52 #145 by ScienceChic
Sweet! I'll be there with my Bengals kitty head band and MMT shirt on at the bar! Hot Chili has a prior engagement, but Christina is working so we'll have the best service. :)

21 Jan 2023 08:53 #146 by Christina
KC
GIANTS
BUFFALO
DALLAS

Can’t wait to see and meet you everyone today!!
Good luck all!

21 Jan 2023 09:29 #147 by TammyLRogers
JAC +10.0
PHI -7.0
CIN +4.0
SF -3.5

Drew my picks out of a hat, lol!
Good luck all!! Today will be fun to put faces with names!

21 Jan 2023 12:18 #148 by RHCranch
Robs playoff pix

KC -10

SF-3.5

NYG +7

CIN +4

Good luck everyone.
Still lookin over my shoulder at 3rd place comin up behind me.

21 Jan 2023 13:01 #149 by ScienceChic
SC Divisional Weekend Picks:
KC
PHI
CIN
SF

:bengalplaye :whodey:

23 Jan 2023 23:04 #150 by ScienceChic
Divisional Playoffs Results:
JAC +10.0 vs KC -10.0
NYG +7.0 vs PHI -7.0
CIN +4.0 vs BUF -4.0
DAL +3.5 vs SF -3.5

Week 19 Standings
TammyLRogers 4-0 (56-40-3)
RHCranch 2-2 (44-50-5)
SC 3-1 (41-53-4)
Christina 0-4 (37-57-5)
FredHayek 2-2 (36-61-1)

Well, TammyLRogers is on a roll with a perfect week, and will become our 13th Annual Pick 5 Champion - congratulations! We're not done until the Superbowl is over, but no one's catching up. B) It was lovely to meet both you and RHCranch Saturday and hang out with Christina who makes the best drinks ever - thank you all for meeting up! This has been such a fun season. On to the Conference Championships! (If Tammy doesn't pick the Bengals my heart will break...no pressure). :P

:nfl:Conference Championship Weekend Opening Lines:
SF +2.0 vs PHI -2.0
CIN +1.0 vs KC -1.0

Time to create page: 0.190 seconds