× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

13th Annual MMT Pick 5 Contest - 2022-23 Football Season!

12 Feb 2023 09:42 #161 by Christina
Phili for the win
Great season everyone!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Feb 2023 10:43 - 12 Feb 2023 10:44 #162 by RHCranch
Robs pick for the Superbowl.

Picking the Eagles to win.
Hope it'll be a good game.
Thank yall for making this season fun.
It helped balance out the broncos pitiful season.
I hope everybody plays again next year.
Thank you Sciencechic.

15 Feb 2023 14:16 #163 by ScienceChic
Superbowl Results:
KC -1.0 vs PHI +1.0

MMT 13th Annual Pick 5 Contest Final Standings:
TammyLRogers 0-1 (56-43-3)
RHCranch 0-1 (45-52-5)
SC 0-1 (42-55-4) did not pick
Christina 0-1 (39-58-5)
FredHayek 0-1 (38-62-1)

Well, I think this week was a first in that we were all wrong as to who would take home the Lombardi Trophy. :idontgetit: But, we ended the season in solidarity! :) Thank you again to all of you for playing, it was a lot of fun and I'm looking forward to next season already.
:TYspin:
TammyLRogers, congrats on your win! You get to choose from any of our advertisers for your $250 in gift cards - you can select one or mix and match (let me know $ amounts if more than one, you can PM me if you'd like). If it's something like a realtor and you are looking to buy or sell, we'll put money toward your fees. If instead of a gift card, you'd rather have us donate to your favorite local nonprofit, please let us know which one and we will make a donation on your behalf.

In alphabetical order:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

03 Mar 2023 16:11 #164 by FredHayek
Wow! That is an impressive prize package! Congratulations Tammy!

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.172 seconds