× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

13th Annual MMT Pick 5 Contest - 2022-23 Football Season!

24 Jan 2023 13:43 #151 by FredHayek
Kansas City Chiefs
Philadelphia Eagles

At this point, I just want two exciting championship games!

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Jan 2023 11:55 #152 by Christina
Well, I didn’t want to end up in last but I may still have a chance :-)

K.C.
Phili (sorry Sharon ;-)

27 Jan 2023 19:55 - 28 Jan 2023 09:09 #153 by TammyLRogers
ScienceChic, Christina, Saturday was great meeting the both of you, and great food n drinks!!

Here's for you Science Chic!!

SF +2.0
CIN +1.0 - I feel an upset coming on!

I wonder about Philly, thought about making that pick but didn't..

29 Jan 2023 11:49 #154 by RHCranch
Robs pix

KC -1

SF+2

I'm excited for both games. Sometimes playoffs are more exciting than the Super Bowl. It'd be fun for another meet up.

29 Jan 2023 12:50 #155 by ScienceChic
Championship Week Picks:
PHI
CIN
:whodey: :heart:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

30 Jan 2023 07:41 #156 by FredHayek
The Eagles are a 2.5 favorite so far for the Super Bowl, will that stay the same?

The 49'r game was a blowout after they went to a 4th string QB. Cincinatti made it quite interesting and controversial! But you can't win them all!

SC, did you even watch the game or were you worried you would jinx the Bengals?

30 Jan 2023 08:25 #157 by FredHayek

Attachments:

04 Feb 2023 14:49 #158 by ScienceChic
Conference Championship Weekend Opening Lines:
SF +2.0 vs PHI -2.0
CIN +1.0 vs KC -1.0

Well, it was a heartbreaking end to my season in which I will always wonder "what if" that Bengals-Bills game had been rescheduled? C'est la vie. No, FH, I couldn't watch the game, I just kept up with updates online. The Chiefs are favored to win next week, barely. I'm half happy that at least we'd have lost to the SB champ, but also rooting for them to be creamed by Philly so they know the agony of defeat. At least I'll be able to watch the game! Thank you for a wonderful season all, if you'd like to put in your picks for the Superbowl, you're welcome to do so!

Week 20 Standings
TammyLRogers 0-2 (56-42-3)
RHCranch 1-1 (45-51-5)
SC 1-1 (42-54-4)
Christina 2-0 (39-57-5)
FredHayek 2-0 (38-61-1)

Sperbowl Opening Line:
KC -1.0 vs PHI +1.0

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

10 Feb 2023 22:01 #159 by FredHayek
The Philadelphia Eagles will win the Super Bowl.

Good luck everyone! See you next season!

11 Feb 2023 21:37 - 11 Feb 2023 21:39 #160 by TammyLRogers
It was fun. Look forward to next season. Thanks for everything ScienceChic n Christina. Good luck, should be a great game, expect Mahomes ankle to be a factor and wouldn't be a surprise if KC goes back to back!! Bitter sweet for Kelce brothers.

History in so many ways this Sunday, too include the fly over is happening by 4 woman, bad ass....flying those jets!!

Superbowl
PHI +1

Time to create page: 0.200 seconds