× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest

27 Oct 2010 06:46 - 27 Oct 2010 07:25 #401 by RenegadeCJ
Hey VL...I don't pick well at college (oh, wait, I don't pick well at pro either) but why not do this. Everyone on this "new" pick thread gets $10,000 Bound $$ to start. Pick games, and put $$ on them. The one with the most $$ at the end wins!

Edit test

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Oct 2010 07:16 #402 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest
VL I am going to copy all your picks from now on to make sure you are not going in and changing your picks.

27 Oct 2010 08:30 #403 by Rockdoc

CinnamonGirl wrote: VL I am going to copy all your picks from now on to make sure you are not going in and changing your picks.

Sadly a necessity.

27 Oct 2010 09:16 #404 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest

CinnamonGirl wrote: VL I am going to copy all your picks from now on to make sure you are not going in and changing your picks.

Thats fine..even though my record is somewhat embarassing I haven't done that yet in this contest..I wouldn't do that, that would ruin the whole thing..I do have some morals..I am legitamately 10-11-0..I told you these spreads are 50/50 propositions...There are no "easy ones"

27 Oct 2010 09:18 #405 by UNDER MODERATION

Rockdoc Franz wrote:

Sadly a necessity.

You don't think very highly of me do you....Don't answer that, thats not a question, just a statment.

27 Oct 2010 09:21 #406 by UNDER MODERATION

RenegadeCJ wrote: Hey VL...I don't pick well at college (oh, wait, I don't pick well at pro either) but why not do this. Everyone on this "new" pick thread gets $10,000 Bound $$ to start. Pick games, and put $$ on them. The one with the most $$ at the end wins!

Edit test

I like it...College is so much easier although I still think im up pretty big in the NFL this year..I've only made a few real wagers (4)....A couple Bear wins and that Jet win over the Donklies paid off big. It was my lock of the century.. I wanted to actually bet the raiders last week but backed off cause the game was in Denver

27 Oct 2010 09:43 #407 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest
I watch only the big games in college.

27 Oct 2010 10:16 #408 by UNDER MODERATION

CinnamonGirl wrote: I watch only the big games in college.

Open an account online and just tail me, and you'll be rich...

I'm only giving my college picks via PM to people that are committed to voting for me

27 Oct 2010 10:34 #409 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

I'm only giving my college picks via PM to people that are committed to voting for me

So you are bribing for votes? Typical liberal.

27 Oct 2010 13:10 #410 by UNDER MODERATION

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

So you are bribing for votes? Typical liberal.

Politics is a dirty game, if it offends your delicate sensabilities then maybe you should bail out....That advice is against my own self interests because your the best thing that ever happened to my campiegn- And don't forget this Viking- I'm running for president, you're running for the most meaningless job in the world, VP

Theres a reason for that

Time to create page: 0.220 seconds