× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest

29 Oct 2010 09:28 #421 by RenegadeCJ

CinnamonGirl wrote: You guys know why I am winning right?

Because you can see the future?

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

29 Oct 2010 09:31 #422 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest
I have been around guys my whole life. I have way more guy friends than girl friends (especially since I like fishing and sports) and I watch you all. You tend to think completely logically and I think with some logic and try to use intuition. That is my theory. I have watched and argued about this with many guy friends and my son.

29 Oct 2010 09:32 #423 by RenegadeCJ
Can someone do me a favor...pick 3 numbers between 1-13, and post them? Thanks!

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

29 Oct 2010 09:33 #424 by The Viking

CinnamonGirl wrote: I have been around guys my whole life. I have way more guy friends than girl friends (especially since I like fishing and sports) and I watch you all. You tend to think completely logically and I think with some logic and try to use intuition. That is my theory. I have watched and argued about this with many guy friends and my son.

You know if you would have used your intuition instead of your heart and not picked the Broncos, you would be 16-5 right now, destoying all of us.

29 Oct 2010 09:33 #425 by The Viking

RenegadeCJ wrote: Can someone do me a favor...pick 3 numbers between 1-13, and post them? Thanks!

3 7 8

29 Oct 2010 09:38 #426 by The Viking
I think I know what you are doing. And sorry about the 3 and 8 but I think 7 is a good pick. 8 might not be bad and 3 could be a good upset.

29 Oct 2010 09:54 - 29 Oct 2010 17:27 #427 by RenegadeCJ
Yep...you know what I'm doing, although not quite the way you think. You picked the games, and a guy at my work flipped a coin. Seeing if random luck beats out my thought process!

Ok, this weeks picks are

Denver vs. SF Denver +2
Tennesee vs. SD San Diego -3.5
Washington vs. Detroit Washington +2.5

http://www.sportsinteraction.com/footba ... ing-lines/

29 Oct 2010 09:57 #428 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest
Yes, Viking I used too much heart EXACTLY right.

29 Oct 2010 10:02 - 29 Oct 2010 10:10 #429 by The Viking

RenegadeCJ wrote: Yep...you know what I'm doing, although not quite the way you think. You picked the games, and a guy at my work flipped a coin. Seeing if random luck beats out my thought process!

Ok, this weeks picks are

Denver vs. SF Denver +1
Tennesee vs. SD San Diego -3.5
Washington vs. Detroit Washington +2.5

http://www.sportsinteraction.com/footba ... ing-lines/

This is a site I use. So I had a the KC game instead of the Bronco game.

http://www.footballlocks.com/nfl_point_spreads.shtml

And Ouch! Sorry I put you on the Bronco game. But I think you have 3 pretty good picks there other than not knowing which Bronco and which 49er team will show up.

My picks are

Jets -6 over GB
Chiefs -7.5 over Buffalo
Dallas -6.5 over Jax
Indy -5.5 over Houston in a shootout

I am debating on these and will take one out when I look over the games better.

29 Oct 2010 10:07 #430 by RenegadeCJ

CinnamonGirl wrote: I have been around guys my whole life. I have way more guy friends than girl friends (especially since I like fishing and sports) and I watch you all. You tend to think completely logically and I think with some logic and try to use intuition. That is my theory. I have watched and argued about this with many guy friends and my son.

Plus, we guys are simple. Not much to figure out. What you see is what you get.

Women are confusing....we could never figure you out anyway!!

Time to create page: 0.215 seconds