× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest

02 Nov 2010 19:06 #461 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest

The Viking wrote: He didn't leave. He is still here as Batifa Zaxo and a few new members I am sure.

You're out of your mind..Unlike you I have a distinct personality. I can't hide it behind a name

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

02 Nov 2010 19:07 #462 by JMC

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote: He didn't leave. He is still here as Batifa Zaxo and a few new members I am sure.

You're out of your mind..Unlike you I have a distinct personality. I can't hide it behind a name

Not the point, I don't think you are any other nics just a quitter that all your constituents down.

02 Nov 2010 19:09 #463 by UNDER MODERATION

CinnamonGirl wrote: VL I am not speaking to you.

CG...It was a my last gasp, ditch effort to win the election. I couldn't tell you I was only pretending to drop out..I couldn't tell anybody for it to work, and it did for awhile...

They cheated, obviously

02 Nov 2010 19:10 #464 by JMC

Vice Lord wrote:

CG...It was a my last gasp, ditch effort to win the election. I couldn't tell you I was only pretending to drop out..I couldn't tell anybody for it to work, and it did for awhile...

They cheated, obviously

Nice try.,

02 Nov 2010 19:11 #465 by UNDER MODERATION

JMC wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

Not the point, I don't think you are any other nics just a quitter that all your constituents down.

I went down swinging

02 Nov 2010 19:11 #466 by JMC

Vice Lord wrote:

JMC wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

I went down swinging

YOU QUIT!

02 Nov 2010 19:12 #467 by UNDER MODERATION

JMC wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

They cheated, obviously

Nice try.,

Although my stagidy failed, it was brilliant

02 Nov 2010 19:14 #468 by JMC

Vice Lord wrote:

JMC wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

They cheated, obviously

Nice try.,

Although my stagidy failed, it was brilliant

Brilliance would have been to fight dirty and win , not stick your head up your butt and hide. Am I missing something?

02 Nov 2010 19:14 - 02 Nov 2010 19:16 #469 by UNDER MODERATION

JMC wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

JMC wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

I went down swinging

YOU QUIT!

My name never came off the ticket...And I knew it could'nt because I asked-And if I had had more votes today, you know i'd be claiming victory. You know it

02 Nov 2010 19:16 #470 by JMC

Vice Lord wrote:

JMC wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

JMC wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

I went down swinging

YOU QUIT!

My name never came off the ticket...And I knew it could'nr because I asked-And if I had had more votes today, you know i'd be claiming victory. You know it

Then why quit? You could have won? Why here and not the proper thread?

Time to create page: 0.391 seconds