× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest

02 Nov 2010 19:17 #471 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest

JMC wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

JMC wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

JMC wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote: He didn't leave. He is still here as Batifa Zaxo and a few new members I am sure.

You're out of your mind..Unlike you I have a distinct personality. I can't hide it behind a name

Not the point, I don't think you are any other nics just a quitter that all your constituents down.

I went down swinging

YOU QUIT!

My name never came off the ticket...And I knew it could'nr because I asked-And if I had had more votes today, you know i'd be claiming victory. You know it

Then why quit? You could have won?

It was over...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

02 Nov 2010 19:20 #472 by UNDER MODERATION

CinnamonGirl wrote: VL I am not speaking to you.

CG? All better now?

02 Nov 2010 19:22 #473 by UNDER MODERATION
CG!?

02 Nov 2010 19:25 #474 by UNDER MODERATION

JMC wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

JMC wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

CG...It was a my last gasp, ditch effort to win the election. I couldn't tell you I was only pretending to drop out..I couldn't tell anybody for it to work, and it did for awhile...

They cheated, obviously

Nice try.,

Although my stagidy failed, it was brilliant

Brilliance would have been to fight dirty and win , not stick your head up your butt and hide. Am I missing something?

The second I got a little dirty SG got disappointed in me..So I had to stop..I tried everything

They Cheated, obviously

02 Nov 2010 19:26 #475 by UNDER MODERATION
CG!?

02 Nov 2010 19:30 #476 by UNDER MODERATION

JMC wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

JMC wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

JMC wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote: He didn't leave. He is still here as Batifa Zaxo and a few new members I am sure.

You're out of your mind..Unlike you I have a distinct personality. I can't hide it behind a name

Not the point, I don't think you are any other nics just a quitter that all your constituents down.

I went down swinging

YOU QUIT!

My name never came off the ticket...And I knew it could'nr because I asked-And if I had had more votes today, you know i'd be claiming victory. You know it

Then why quit? You could have won? Why here and not the proper thread?

Question my stragidy, but don't question my manhood. I was willing to look like a pansy in order to win..That takes guts

02 Nov 2010 19:32 #477 by UNDER MODERATION
CG!?

02 Nov 2010 21:37 #478 by ScienceChic

Vice Lord wrote:

JMC wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

JMC wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

CG...It was a my last gasp, ditch effort to win the election. I couldn't tell you I was only pretending to drop out..I couldn't tell anybody for it to work, and it did for awhile...

They cheated, obviously

Nice try.,

Although my stagidy failed, it was brilliant

Brilliance would have been to fight dirty and win , not stick your head up your butt and hide. Am I missing something?

The second I got a little dirty SG got disappointed in me..So I had to stop..I tried everything

They Cheated, obviously

No, VL, we didn't. We didn't need to, but thanks for the insult. I understand you're speaking out of frustration right now, but you know me better than that to say that I would be dishonest about something that was supposed to be for fun. If you look at the total number of members on this site, then see how many of them voted, the turnout was less than 10% - about what the number of active, regular participants is on this site. Viking and I didn't even have to ask friends and family to join and vote for us (although that would've been a great way to increase the # of members on this site - must remember to suggest that for next year's election!). It was a fun activity, I'm glad you really got into it and were creative with your participation, but I am disappointed that you let CG down. You owe her Big Time, Dude.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

02 Nov 2010 23:00 #479 by UNDER MODERATION
Well when I say "they cheated" I mean Viking..And I couldn't involve CG in my schemes..I couldn't taint her reputation by involving her in these lies and tricks..If we would have won it would have all been worth it...And BTW- I saw a new member every hour over the 3 day voting period...Maybe you did'nt know anything about it SC, but that doesn't mean it didn't happen. Vikings a real dumb scumbag and there's no telling what he did behind your back.

02 Nov 2010 23:38 #480 by ScienceChic

Vice Lord wrote: And BTW- I saw a new member every hour over the 3 day voting period...Maybe you did'nt know anything about it SC, but that doesn't mean it didn't happen.

I was checking the new members records. And here's what the records say, counting from the time the election thread went up until now:

835 Evergreen Floor Covering Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:17 pm
836 broncofan98 Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:47 am
837 LuckyGirl Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:37 pm
838 All about family Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:05 pm
839 Waylon Lead Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:19 pm
840 Cinnamon1968 Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:53 am
841 Batifa Zaxo Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:25 am
842 bhighet Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:11 am
843 kjoy525 Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:55 am
844 voter Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:13 pm
845 olaf Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:46 pm
846 Slayer Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:07 am
847 mountaintop Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:39 am
848 Surveyor Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:46 am
849 tjllirrem Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:32 am
850 Mtn High Integ Plumbing Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:49 pm
851 Smokescreen Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:24 pm
852 augustusmccrea Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:24 am
853 stonecold Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:15 am
854 johnnywt Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:49 pm
855 Peace Tree Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:18 pm
856 Schlottie Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:11 pm

That's a grand total of 22 over 5 days, or 4.4/day, 0r 0.1833333333333333333/hour. It is statistically highly unlikely that all of them are fake or that all of them voted for me and Viking.

Viking is not dumb, nor is he a scumbag. Quit digging yourself deeper and just apologize to CG, it's the right thing to do.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Time to create page: 0.218 seconds