× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

My take on the Vikings the rest of the season

13 Oct 2010 09:08 #11 by RenegadeCJ

CinnamonGirl wrote: As far as his text thing-- If you are a woman and want true love, don't get involved with a high profile guy with a lot of money.

I guess my wife is safe!!! I don't possess either of those traits! :Whistle :wink:

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 Oct 2010 09:09 #12 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic My take on the Vikings the rest of the season
Woo hoo. I like the simple guys.

13 Oct 2010 09:22 #13 by FredHayek

Science Chic wrote: Well, once he officially gets busted, he can play for the Bengals - they take all the criminals and rejects!

Or the Raiders! :pop

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

13 Oct 2010 13:18 #14 by Martin Ent Inc
Wrangler jeans,,,, they slide off easily.

13 Oct 2010 22:21 #15 by ScienceChic
I think the woman will get a settlement from him and quietly go away while he sucks it up the rest of the season. The Vikings coaches don't have the cajones to bench him - they paid him too much and he's almost at an even 300 starts. It would be really interesting to see if she doesn't get silence money and Goodell is forced to suspend him. Never thought Favre would be ending his career this way - what a shame.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

14 Oct 2010 08:15 #16 by Photo-fish
This may be the end of his "Starter" streak.

NFL NOTEBOOK: Favre says he may sit if elbow tendinitis worsens
Err, it's called old age and it doesn't get better dude.

http://www.suntimes.com/sports/football/2801490,CST-SPT-nflnt14.article

I am up in Packer land this week and the mood is good. Nobody misses him at all. The funniest packer shirt I saw has a picture of Favre and the saying:
"We will never forget you Brent"
:rofl rofllol

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

14 Oct 2010 15:52 - 15 Nov 2011 01:30 #17 by Argyle
I think that the Vikings will be better with Tavaris at QB. With that much speed at all the skill positions, they'll be very tough to defend. That said, I don't think there's much of a chance that they finish the season 10-2.

14 Oct 2010 15:53 #18 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic My take on the Vikings the rest of the season
I was happy for the Lions. Poor guys.

17 Oct 2010 10:02 #19 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic My take on the Vikings the rest of the season
Lol, I bet the All Time Interception King wishes he'd had stayed home this year....Talk about being humbled

25 Oct 2010 05:54 #20 by Photo-fish
YAY!! The Packers didn't lose!!!!

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

Time to create page: 0.162 seconds