× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

My take on the Vikings the rest of the season

25 Oct 2010 09:04 #21 by Photo-fish

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Oct 2010 09:12 #22 by Martin Ent Inc
A man walked into a sports bar and pulled a chair up to the bar, making sure he could easily see the big screen where the Vikings were playing the Packers.
He pulled a small box from under his coat, sat it on the bar, and opened it up.
A little cat jumped onto the bar, wearing a little Favre Jersey, and a kitten-sized Vikings helmet with his little ears sticking out the top.
The bartender came over and said, "hey, we don't allow animals in here"
The guy looked at his kitty and said, "Well, he's not going to be happy at all if I tell him we're leaving. He NEVER misses a Vikings game".

Just then, the Vikings kicked a long field goal. The little cat began strutting down the bar, high stepping and clapping, high fiving everyone, drinking out of people's mugs, cheering like crazy. Everyone was loving it, and the bartender was floored. "Good grief! All that for a field goal? What does he do when they score a touchdown?"

The man took a sip of his beer, thought real hard, and said, "I'm not really sure. I've only had him for 3 years."

25 Oct 2010 09:42 #23 by The Viking

Martin Ent Inc wrote: A man walked into a sports bar and pulled a chair up to the bar, making sure he could easily see the big screen where the Vikings were playing the Packers.
He pulled a small box from under his coat, sat it on the bar, and opened it up.
A little cat jumped onto the bar, wearing a little Favre Jersey, and a kitten-sized Vikings helmet with his little ears sticking out the top.
The bartender came over and said, "hey, we don't allow animals in here"
The guy looked at his kitty and said, "Well, he's not going to be happy at all if I tell him we're leaving. He NEVER misses a Vikings game".

Just then, the Vikings kicked a long field goal. The little cat began strutting down the bar, high stepping and clapping, high fiving everyone, drinking out of people's mugs, cheering like crazy. Everyone was loving it, and the bartender was floored. "Good grief! All that for a field goal? What does he do when they score a touchdown?"

The man took a sip of his beer, thought real hard, and said, "I'm not really sure. I've only had him for 3 years."

rofllol OK, that was funny!

Time to create page: 0.134 seconds