× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Will Josh McDaniels make it through the season?

03 Dec 2010 17:22 #21 by JMC

Vice Lord wrote: I'm a leader, a born leader. You don't learn leadership in the boy scouts, military or in the business world, you either got it or ya don't. People always worked for me because I always treated them right, almost as equals

Recipe for a loser, maybe that can be the title of your auto biography. Self published of course.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

03 Dec 2010 17:28 - 03 Dec 2010 17:33 #22 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Will Josh McDaniels make it through the season?
I already have a name for the book

Homo Universalis

03 Dec 2010 17:31 #23 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Will Josh McDaniels make it through the season?

Vice Lord wrote: I already have a name for the book

Homo Universalis

And before you get any crazy ideas or your hopes up, this is what it means:

"The term Renaissance man and, less commonly, Homo Universalis (Latin for "universal man" or "man of the world") are related and used to describe a person who is well educated or who excels in a wide variety of subjects or fields. The idea developed in Renaissance Italy from the notion that "a man can do all things if he will." It embodied the basic tenets of Renaissance humanism, which considered humans empowered, limitless in their capacities for development, and led to the notion that people should embrace all knowledge and develop their capacities as fully as possible. Thus the gifted people of the Renaissance sought to develop skills in all areas of knowledge, in physical development, in social accomplishments, and in the arts."

I'm constantly evolving

04 Dec 2010 08:51 #24 by Residenttroll returns

Vice Lord wrote: I'm a leader, a born leader. You don't learn leadership in the boy scouts, military or in the business world, you either got it or ya don't. People always worked for me because I always treated them right, almost as equals. ..

A leader leads. He/she earns respect by motivating, directing, managing, and disciplining a team to the accomplish goal. A leader must be surrounded by a supervisor team that is better or smarter than him/her. The age of a leader doesn't matter.

Managing a team of 20+ year oldsomething millionaires has to be one of the toughest job ever - especially when comes to motivating them. I think this may be a keep area that Josh is lacking...the ability to motivate the team to win.

04 Dec 2010 19:25 #25 by Martin Ent Inc
Sorry to hi jack the thread but leading from Burland??? leaves alot to be reasoned.
Leaders are out in the trenches not at home playing house boy.

A real leader never brags about whatever, A real leader never be-littles his subordinates, a real leader has balls, a real leader does what it takes, a real leader never lives off workers comp, a real leader is some one that listens to his people and makes life change for them and makes his life better in the process.

I see no form of leadership in the person known as VL, nothing more than a leach off the system and proud of that,,, not a leader a leach.

04 Dec 2010 20:30 #26 by UNDER MODERATION
Your post is nothing more than a collection of insults you heard here, none of which has anything to do with reality..I'm a born leader from a long line of leaders....

End of Subject

06 Dec 2010 17:17 #27 by Rockdoc

JMC wrote: Hate or apathy is not a recipe for success. He is history barring a huge turnaround.

No sooner said than done. Something is missing from the team and Josh failed to address this now. Though I think he has tremendous potential as a head coach, he is not there yet and clearly the Broncos do not wish to pay the price or time to bring him along. Josh is history now, not even at season's end. Wonder to whom they turn now?

06 Dec 2010 17:23 #28 by UNDER MODERATION

Vice Lord wrote: He gets fired for sure...The stands are half empty now, do you know how many millions Pat Bowlen will lose if that happens next year? A lot of them.

I'm not normally the type to say I told you so, but I told you so...His 2 million in salary is not a consideration when you lose 8 mill a year in revanue

Common sense guys. I know were I can get 200 gallons of scalding hot tar, does anyone know were to get a lot of feathers?

06 Dec 2010 17:47 #29 by Residenttroll returns

Vice Lord wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: He gets fired for sure...The stands are half empty now, do you know how many millions Pat Bowlen will lose if that happens next year? A lot of them.

I'm not normally the type to say I told you so, but I told you so...His 2 million in salary is not a consideration when you lose 8 mill a year in revanue

Common sense guys. I know were I can get 200 gallons of scalding hot tar, does anyone know were to get a lot of feathers?

I bet Josh is glad that Obama agreed to keep the tax brackets the same.

06 Dec 2010 17:48 #30 by Residenttroll returns

Vice Lord wrote:

I bet Josh is glad that Obama agreed to keep the tax brackets the same.

Time to create page: 0.178 seconds