× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Will Josh McDaniels make it through the season?

06 Dec 2010 18:09 #31 by The Viking
Hey the Cowboys have gone 3-1 since firing their coach and almost beat NO and went 4-0. And the Vikes are 2-0 since they got rid of their coach. Maybe the Broncos can win out the rest of the season?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

06 Dec 2010 18:11 #32 by JMC
I'd rather have a high draft pick.

06 Dec 2010 18:14 #33 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Will Josh McDaniels make it through the season?
Anyway...A leader has to know how to deal with people..He has to have social skills. For 25 years I led crews of hardened working men, crews of between 10 and 60 guys depending on the job..I never pushed anybody..I always got them to want to work for me and I can't even tell you how I did it because I never had a plan, but these guys would run through a wall for me if I asked them. I yelled when I got mad but just for a few times I cannot ever recall getting mad..My whole thing was, lets get this job done as easily as possible- and I lied for these guys when they got caught stealing, didn't show up, or screwed something up..I put people ahead of the company and in turn the company got the best from the people

I knew McRetard was a loser the first time I heard him speak

06 Dec 2010 18:40 #34 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Will Josh McDaniels make it through the season?
Kubiak........

06 Dec 2010 18:42 #35 by Martin Ent Inc
Bowlen is the retard,,, his jealousy for Shanny screwed him Big time,. Glad to see Mc Douche hit the road, and maybe in 10 years he will surface as another Wade,...

06 Dec 2010 18:46 - 06 Dec 2010 18:49 #36 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Will Josh McDaniels make it through the season?

CinnamonGirl wrote: Kubiak........

He's just going to leave Houston? This ain't the Cowboys, Packers or Bears, this is the Doncos, and AFL expansion team with no history and right now....no players ..It's not a good job.

06 Dec 2010 18:47 #37 by UNDER MODERATION

Martin Ent Inc wrote: Bowlen is the retard,,, his jealousy for Shanny screwed him Big time,. Glad to see Mc Douche hit the road, and maybe in 10 years he will surface as another Wade,...

Have a little respect...My sorces within the organization indicate to me that he's in the first stages of Alzhiemers

06 Dec 2010 18:55 #38 by Martin Ent Inc

06 Dec 2010 19:04 #39 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Will Josh McDaniels make it through the season?
Problem is he is paying two coaches and a lockout looming. Does not look good. I would love to see cowher come out of retirement.

06 Dec 2010 19:15 #40 by UNDER MODERATION

CinnamonGirl wrote: Problem is he is paying two coaches and a lockout looming. Does not look good. I would love to see cowher come out of retirement.

My sources say he had a torid affiar with his black secratary while his wife was dying of skin cancer. Character issues

Time to create page: 0.172 seconds