× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Tebow starts tomorrow

19 Dec 2010 15:58 #11 by Rockdoc
Replied by Rockdoc on topic Tebow starts tomorrow

Vice Lord wrote: If you really expect anything from this holy roller then you have no clue about the game of football. All the Broncos are acomplishing today is diminishing his trade value

end of subject

No matter what happens in the second half, you've already demonstrated a total lack of evaluating talent. It's not all measured by stats. Hail to the self proclaimed expert. I've got a gut feeling that Denver will win today. He looks like a football player to me.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Dec 2010 17:05 #12 by The Viking
Replied by The Viking on topic Tebow starts tomorrow

Rockdoc Franz wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: If you really expect anything from this holy roller then you have no clue about the game of football. All the Broncos are acomplishing today is diminishing his trade value

end of subject

No matter what happens in the second half, you've already demonstrated a total lack of evaluating talent. It's not all measured by stats. Hail to the self proclaimed expert. I've got a gut feeling that Denver will win today. He looks like a football player to me.

He has some great stats and has made no mistakes. He has put some very accurate passes right on the money, and he had a reciever drop a wide open pass on the numbers in the endzone, otherwise we would be within 3. Our Defense looks like a high school team. Tebow has done enough to help us win this but not without a defense.

19 Dec 2010 17:08 #13 by The Viking
Replied by The Viking on topic Tebow starts tomorrow
And we will never be the same thanks to all that McDaniels did. We have no running back. Peyton Hillis will end the season with Cleveland with over 1800 yards total and we gave him up for a 3rd string QB? It will take years to fix what McDaniels did to this team.

19 Dec 2010 17:11 #14 by Residenttroll returns
I think Tebow is the only offensive player who showed up today. The offensive line sucks. I think we have a complete college team....

Hey Carnation Bowl winner....I know more about football than you.

19 Dec 2010 17:24 #15 by Rockdoc
It's not just the offense. We certainly saw a poor performance from the defense. I can not believe that the Oakland defensive line is that good, but they sure looked like it today.

19 Dec 2010 17:25 #16 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Tebow starts tomorrow

Rockdoc Franz wrote:

end of subject

Mu ha ha ha ha ha

Take it from a guy that played six years and coached 7...Tebow sucks

Hey Rocdoc, you got any more feelings about the Packers and New England tonight? I wanna make some green

19 Dec 2010 17:25 #17 by Residenttroll returns

Rockdoc Franz wrote: It's not just the offense. We certainly saw a poor performance from the defense. I can not believe that the Oakland defensive line is that good, but they sure looked like it today.

No argument from me....what Defense?

19 Dec 2010 17:26 #18 by UNDER MODERATION

residenttroll wrote: I think Tebow is the only offensive player who showed up today. The offensive line sucks. I think we have a complete college team....

Hey Carnation Bowl winner....I know more about football than you.

My 5 year old grandaughter knows more than you...I just heard her tell grandmaw that "Tebow Stinks"

I'm so proud of her

19 Dec 2010 17:29 #19 by Rockdoc

Vice Lord wrote:

Rockdoc Franz wrote:

end of subject

Mu ha ha ha ha ha

Hey Rocdoc, you got any more feelings about the Packers and New England tonight? I wanna make some green

You brag a lot and I'm inclined to believe that talk is all you have to offer. You've shown it over and over again. Credible people certainly have a much different opinion than you do and I'm much more inclined to listen to them.

You may have played Pop warner and been the water boy for your high school team:) Your coaching is a dream. If not give us some proof, not just a lot of yak.

And as for tonight, I'll stick wwith my buddy Tom from Michigan.

19 Dec 2010 17:38 #20 by UNDER MODERATION

Rockdoc Franz wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

Rockdoc Franz wrote:

end of subject

Mu ha ha ha ha ha

You brag a lot and I'm inclined to believe that talk is all you have to offer. You've shown it over and over again. Credible people certainly have a much different opinion than you do and I'm much more inclined to listen to them.

I get the feeling you haven't been around too many athelets at rock college, and you've certianly never been around a champion like me because if you had you'd know that we all all like to brag..

Time to create page: 0.166 seconds